chapter seventeen

for the next few days i haven't been to school. i would leave the house in my uniform then go to a bathroom in a fast food place to change out of my clothes.

(what i chose😩)

(what i chose😩)

i kept getting texts from the boys asking me where i was. i honestly didn't want to face anyone right now and how could I face our two closes friends after what happened with suna.

suna hasn't reached out either... he hasn't explained anything to me on why he lied and if he was lying when he confessed.

"i'll have the number 7 please with a medium coke" i ordered.

"okay and will that be all for you ma'am?" the nice worker asked me.

"Yes"

"Okay that will be $8.50."

i paid for my food and went over to the seats to wait a bit. As I'm on my phone to pass some time, familiar voices start flooding in the place.

"Hey rin what do you want?" the girl from last time asked.

"Oh just my luck" I muttered under my breath.

"Number 284 your food is ready"

I got up and grabbed my food and left. I walked to a nice bench area where i can eat by myself peacefully.

"Hey girl you by yourself?" a strange man comes up to me.

I obviously ignore him.

"Hey come on that's not nice. You shouldn't play hard to get"

Great and I already started off with a bad day now I have to deal with this geezer.

I cleaned up my stuff and got up and threw away my trash still obviously ignoring him.

I'm about to leave until he grabs my wrist and says "I just wanna talk. Come on just sit down and let's have a nice chat" he insists.

"Sir can you please let go of me?" I say with no emotion.

"No can do pretty lady" he smiles.

Disgusted by this I yank my wrist away and kick him in the private.

"Don't ever put your slimey hands on me you disgusting pest and touching minors aren't a good look for the police so I suggest you leave me alone" I stare at him with repulsive eyes.

I walk away only to be pulled away again.

"Im not done with you missy" he tightens his grip on my arm making it hard to pull away.

That's when a boy comes behind me and pulls me into his arms shielding me.

"I'm sorry sir but would you please not touch my girlfriend" he says with a kind but scary tone.