chapter eighteen

we walked along the beach while the waves crashed.

"Hey suna.." I spoke.

"Hm?" he said with his seductive tone.

"Stop doing that" I said trying not to blush.

"Do what?" he chuckled acting innocent.

"Nevermind" putting my head back down.

a few more minutes of silence went by until he said, "y/n" ever so gently.

"Yea?" I asked looking up at him.

"nothing i just wanted to say your name" he smiled.

I felt my face start to burn. I stood there speechless not knowing how to respond. I suddenly felt two hands on my waist and being thrown up into the air and into the water.

"eh?! HEY SUNA!"

I sat up in the water soaked.

"PPFFFTTT BWAHAHAHAHA" he started bursting out laughing, "oh oh god im so sorry y/n let me help you up" he said trying to hold back his laugh as best as he can.

I grabbed ahold of his hand and pulled him down with me.

"Oh okay I see how it is" he grinned.

I got up running splashing water everywhere as he chased after me.

He eventually caught me and threw us down into the water again.

We sat in the water laughing with the waves.

He stood up with his hand out, "let's go back y/n. I have a jacket you could use in the car and we can just sit on the beach."

I took his hand and he lead the way.

We got to the car and he pulled out his large hoodie. I took off the sweater I had on before and he slipped his hoodie over me.

(remember this is what we're wearing 😩)

We sat down playing in the sand and building sand castles as best we could.

"That is not a sand castle suna" I looked over at his which was just a big hill.

"Hey cut me some slack here" he nudged my shoulder, "and yours doesn't look any better!"

He pointed to my supposed to be castle.

*few minutes pass*

We finished our "castles" and presented them to each other.

"yours hasn't changed since the last time I saw it" I giggled.

"Oh yea you just put seashells around yours and called it a castle" he teased as he took one of my seashells.

"Please at least mine has a shape and not a fucking hill pretty boy" I poked a hole in his "castle" .

He then grabbed a few more seashells and started throwing them at my castle. I started demolishing his.

We were then left with seashells scattered and wet sand everywhere.

"Okay okay let's get outta here now and head to the school" Suna said as he got up brushing sand off him.

"Why the school?" I asked doing the same as well.

"We gotta go check on our friends obviously. They need to know your not dead" he joked.

We got to the car and I played "friends" by chase alantic.

(Stan the art not the artist😐)

After a few minutes I fell asleep.

(We get tired in cars a lot 🧍🏽‍♀️)

When we got there suna shook me gently making me jump.

He looked at me with dreamy with a hint of concern eyes.

"We're here y/n."

We see the girls and the twins walking out the doors together. Suna and I are standing against his car waiting for them to notice us. My head is bobbing up and down trying not to fall asleep.

"Y/NNNN" I hear misa's voice call out waking me up.

I'm soon greeted with an attack hug nearly knocking me over.

"hey you two" osamu says calmly as he does his, atsumus, and sunas handshake with suna.

"Good to see you dumbasses" suna half laughs.

As me and suna are greeting our friends a sudden thud hits our heads.

"Ow what the fuck akari" suna growled.

"So you two just decide show up after days without texting or calling any of us?" she snarled.

"Hehe we're sorry" I chuckled nervously.

"Jeez you two are too much for me sometimes" she sighs.

"What are you my mom?" suna taunted.

"I MIGHT AS WELL BE SINCE YOU TWO ARE DRIVING ME INSANE" she roared as she smacked suna on the head with some papers, "here your guys homework."

"Thank you akari."

If there's one person I'm scared to piss off it's akari for sure.

"Thanks I guess you freaking monster" suna mutters as he shivers from the smack akari gave him.

"Okay let's go get some food huh? On suna" atsumu announces pushing us into the car.

"wait what the fuck!?" suna says finally realizing the situation.

"Hurry up pretty boy" I called from inside the car already.

Suna gets in the car pissed, "you guys are so annoying."

I look over to him and start giggling to myself.

*time skip to after they went to eat and suna dropped all of them off. we also went to an arcade for while and suna and y/n are outside her house and it is now 8pm*

"Hey y/n we're good now right?" he asks.

"Huh.. Oh yea. I guess you made up for lying by spending the day with me and taking me to the beach" I chuckled.

"Okay good" he puts his arms around my waist and hugs me tight, "goodnight doll face."

I wrap my arms around his neck and dig my head into his shoulder, "yea good night my love."

(guys im feeling extra lonely alright don't mind
me🥲)

We let go and i start walking up the stairs. I get to the front door and look back to see suna still there giving me a smile.

I walk into the house and skip over to the window to see sunas car leaving.

I watch his car leave only to have haru appear beside me.

"Hey sis you were out late" he speaks next to my ear.

I jump from his sudden appearance and respond, "jesus christ haru you nearly scared me half to death."

"You're lucky dad isn't home right now or he would've flipped."

"Yea yea yea whatever. I already ate so I'm gonna head up to my room."

"Okay then get some rest. I'll see you in the morning" haru gives me a kiss on the cheek.

(Please don't find this weird or in that type of
way😃)

"Goodnight haru."

I headed back up to my room and jumped right into bed. God I'm exhausted.