chapter twenty-one

we enter the mall and misa runs straight for the shoe store smashing her face against the window.

"o-m-g! i absolutely need these shoes!!"

she walks into the store and the rest of us follows. everyone goes off into there own ways.

i walk towards some cute platform mary janes and suna follows after me.

what is this guys deal?...

i pick up the shoes to examine them and look at the price. suna creeps up behind me and blows on my neck. i jump back startled by his action.

"what the fuck did you do you asshole" i grab my neck as i stare at him with a flustered and confused expression.

he ignorantly responds, "nothing. you seemed to be ignoring me so i just wanted to catch your attention."

is this guys for real right now?

"cant you go bug someone else for once please?" i sigh and put the shoes back and walk away.

"hey whats your deal? i thought we were cool now..." he says scratching his head looking a little stressed.

how was i supposed to tell him i was suddenly starting to feel nervous around him?

just then emiko and atsumu came from around the corner and scared me half to death as i was trying to run away from suna.

akiri and osamu whacked the two on the head and started lecturing them.

"oww samu why'd you hit me so hard" atsumu whined.

"because youre a fucking dumbass disturbing others" samu explained with a cold expression.
emiko and atsumu drooped their heads down terrified by akiri and samu.

we all walked over to the cash register where misa was buying the shoes she was eyeing outside the store.

(PERSONALLY THESE SHOES ARE ACTUALLY SO FUCKING CUTE LIKE MISA SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN TONIGHT GIRL)

we all walk out the store and misa is happily giggling because of her purchase.

"hey akiri didnt you say you wanted to go to the book store?" i said trying the forget the awkward moment between me and suna just now.

"your right y/n, lets head over there right now" akiri smiles and starts speed walking towards the store.

we walk into a book store and akiri goes crazy. she runs straight towards the historical romance section and osamu quickly follows after her.

when did those two get so close... well whatever they were cute and seeing samu act like a puppy without its owner was some how amusing to me.

i walked towards the romance section and start grabbing some books. im definitely a slut for romances and im not ashamed.
is what i would say if suna wasnt right next to me staring intensely at the books and then back at me.

"can i help you?" i give him a stern look.

he grabs my books from my hands and examines them, "you read these kinds of books?"

i start blushing and quickly turn my head away embarrassed from his comment.

he immediately notices and says "hey hey im not making fun of you i promise."

i continue walking down the aisle, brushing my finger against the book spines. suna blindly follows me through the halls carrying my books for me.

i spot misa, atsumu, and emiko looking at some funny picture books and akiri having a whole stack of books that osamu is holding.

"come on lets go check out" i look at suna giving him a small smile and almost leaving him behind as he looks stunned by this. he soon catches up with me as whines about me leaving him.

i pay for my things and we head over to where atsumu and others were.

"is akiri still looking?!" emiko cries as she slumps down on the bench next to misa.

"probably. i mean you know how akiri is when she enters a book store" misa sighs shrugging her shoulders.

just then samu comes towards us looking defeated as hes carrying a bag full of thick books. akiri on the other hand looks very satisfied with her purchase.
ive seriously never seen akiri that happy.

"guyss im starvingggg" atsumu cries out as we were walking.

"we could get something light to snack on if you guys want."

as they were deciding on what to eat i noticed someone who was sitting by themselves eating a burger.

it was oreki. i kinda forgot he works around here. maybe hes on his lunch break.

suna noticed me staring and waved his hand in front of my face distracting me and turning my attention on him.

"what are you staring at? it makes your face look ugly" he rudely says.

i furrow my eyebrows, "nothing you jackass."

jeez was it really necessary to say that?
"hey guys i'll be right back. you guys figure out what we're gonna eat i'll be over there."

i walked over to oreki who suddenly looked up and smiled.

(YALL I PERSONALLY WOULD HAVE FOLDED LIKE LORD HELP ME AKSBDISHD)

"hey y/n" he says with a deep voice.

i pull out the chair across from him and smile, "hey oreki, long time no see."

~sunas pov:~

who the fuck was y/n talking too? first she avoids me and then goes and sits with some random guy? what the fuck is up with her.

"hey suna why do you look like you wanna kill someone right now man?" atsumu pats my shoulder trying to look at what i was staring at.

he notices y/n sitting with that guy and gets annoyingly curious.

"hey hey suna whos that huh? is that some guy y/ns talking too?" he puts his heavy arms on my shoulders using me as a shoulder rest.

"fuck off dude i dont know anything" i said obviously irritated.

i continue staring at the two laughing wondering who he was and why y/n was talking to him. she hasn't smiled at me like that all day. did i fuck up somewhere? i thought she had forgiven me already. fuck this is so annoying.

~~~~~~~~~~~
thats it for this chapter😅 i hope you all enjoyed it. it might not have been the best considering i havent wrote in at least a year but i hope it was okay. working on the next chapter right after this!! stay safe and i hope you all had/have a good day!