chapter fifteen

picture : @ ovenlessbrowniez on instagram!!!

ive always dreamt about that night when it all changed...

~~y/n when she was 14 years old and back in france~~

"Mother!!" I called running into the library.

"Ah hello darling" my mother beamed from the window where she was sitting with a book in her hand.

"mother you will not believe what I saw in the garden this morning!" I rejoiced as sat myself on my mother's lap.

she wrapped her arms around me hugged me ever so tightly. like she didn't want to let me go.

"What did you see?" she asked curiously.

"I saw a thousand butterflies in the garden flying around the flowers. It was so beautiful seeing they're lovely colors and their stunning wings flying through the flowers!" I giggled still cherishing the memory.

"Oh my, I can't even imagine how beautiful it must've looked" my mother said with a gentle as she ran her fingers through my hair softly.

"Oh mother you know she was just imagining it. Come on a thousand butterflies? Nonsense" Haru commented from the door way.

(Also Haru is 17 here and in the present time he is 19)

"I DID I REALLY DID SEE THEM!" I asserted.

"Did not" my brother teased.

"DID SO" I pouted wrapping my arms around each other furiously.

As my brother stood there giggling my mother suggested, "why don't we all go to the garden and have lunch hm?"

My eyes beamed with excitement.

"Well I've got nothing else to do" Haru shrugged secretly excited as well.

"Alright I shall make the preparations. In the meantime" she lifts me up off her lap and on to the floor standing up tall, "why won't you two bring the table cloth and utensils out to the table?"

"Hehe okay mother!" I skipped to my brother and grabbed his hand. I dragged him through the enormous hall and into the dining room. We kept the cloths in a cabinet in there.

Then we made our way to the kitchen to grab the utensils when shoto sees us, "oh hello ms y/n and mr haru. What brings you two into the kitchen? If you're hungry I could whip something up for you."

"No need and haven't I told you to just call me haru? We're the same age you know" haru jumps on shoto and brings his head between him and his arm squeezing him.

"We're here for utensils because we're going to have a picnic with mother" I announced.

"Oh that sounds lovely. Are you guys going out in the garden?" shoto gasps for air after escaping from harus head lock.

"Yes we are" I gave a radiant smile.

"Well I hope you two have a wonderful time. I need to get back to work now. I'll see you two later" shoto fist pumps haru and walks back to his station.

We grab the utensils and we walk outside to the beautiful garden with roses, daisys, daffodils, aster, and much more colorful flowers.

I ran through the flower paths with the breeze flowing past me.

"Y/n you're going to catch a cold stop running around and come put on a jacket" haru called out to me.

"Oh don't worry brother I'm not going to catch a cold" I giggled.