(1)"You're My best Friend.." Jett X Fem!Reader

Warnings : None :)

Backstory

Jett and you are best friends since childhood, your mothers were best friends and so are you two. You both went to the same middle school and both of you decided to move together and work as Radiants.

"Ey [Y/N] did you know where my belt is?? I kinda lost it!" you hear Jett saying. What an idiot, you thought and made your way out of the bathroom to her room, seeing her belt behind a chair. "Jett! You are an Idiot!" you laugh and she immediately ran towards your voice. She enters the room, seeing you standing next to her Bed holding her Belt in her Hand. "O-oh, let me guess i put it on the chair and it fell down?" she said while rubbing her forehead and laughing. "Bingo" you say laughing and giving her the belt. You continued getting ready in the bathroom, you left the bathroom after being ready and Jett was already making Breakfast. "I heard you and Sova are going shopping?" Jett said while bringing a plate full of pancakes, "Yeah, I thought maybe spending some time with Sova would be pretty cool, because we are both Russians and we kinda understand each other. Also he is a nice guy!" you and jett started to eat, neither of you were speaking while eating, usually you would talk more then eat, but today was weird. After a while Jett speaks up, she looked you in the eyes, while smiling widely "So you have feelings for Sova, don't you?!" you choked on your food because of this "WHAT!? NO ARE YOU STUPID" You yell out, but Jett just keeps on mugging you. She is indeed an idiot, you thought to yourself "Jett i don't have a crush on him! You know that i don't like m--" you stop yourself before you could finish that sentence. You never told Jett that you don't feel attracted to Men...i mean how could you, its been only like a month since you confessed to yourself that you like girls.  "[Y/N]? Hey are you okey? What do i know?" you look up to her, seeing her questioning expression made you nervous "You--You know that i don't like mates! I mean you know that i would never date anyone from the boys! Ah shit sorry i need to go now! Bye Jett, see you later!" you immediately jump up, grabbed your bag and left the apartment. Leaving a confused Jett behind you. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

You meet up with Sova. Sova was the only one who knew about you being Gay. That's why you two wanted to meet up, because he promised you to help wherever he can. As you two buy Bubbletea and some snacks you made your ways into a Park, hoping you could talk with him about it. "Have you told her yet?" he speaks up as you two drink the Bubbletea, "Well...no,i got nervous! I mean i almost accidentally told her that i am Gay! But i am scared that she would leave me!" you respond, your whole body was shaking because the fact that Jett could leave you, scared you. Sova puts his Hand on your Hair and starts to smile. You look up to him "I sound stupid, don't I?" you start to smile, too, something about Sova's smile is contagious, as soon as he smiles or laughs, everyone around us smiles or laughs. "[Y/N] it's stupid, she would never leave you, no matter what! That is Jett! She supports everyone! Doesn't matter what skin color, what culture or religion you have. Doesn't matter how you look or who you love! She never judges people. And you and her are like family! Why would she abound you, because of such thing!" your tense which followed you throughout the whole day, vanishes immediately after Sova says these things. He is a good guy and he is the one who knows each of us better then anyone else. "Thank you, Sova" you hug him. "I'll come out to, jett, i need to tell her that! Because she is the only person that is like a sister to me! But confessing my feelings towards her would be, too early!" you smile at Sova and he just nodded in response.

The rest of the day you two spend at the Park. While you were climbing up on tree's sowa was watching you to make sure you won't fall and hurt yourself. The one time while you were climbing a big tree, you accidentally slip, but thank god Sova reacted fast enough to catch you.
The hours went by fast, the Sun already set and Sova brought you back Home, so that you don't have to go alone. You thank him for that wonderful day and goodbye hug him before you open your Apartment door.

You go inside your Apartment. "Jett?! Are you Home? I need to tell you something!" but instead of an answer you get nothing. You take off your shoes, you slowly start to panic. I mean, Jett haven't texted you that she would be out or something, so where could she be?! You immediately take out your phone, calling her number. You hear a Vibration, it must be Jett's Phone! You follow the sound and end up in your room. You turn the light on, seeing Jett sleeping on your Bed. Did she missed you? Or did she accidentally fall asleep here. You sit next to her, carefully shaking her, to wake her up. The moment she opens her eyes and realizes that you are already home she immediately jumps up "I AM SO SORRY! I ACCIDENTALLY FELL ALSEEP ON YOUR BED!" You started to laugh, shaking your head slowly "Jett, it's okey! It's good that your are Home! I want to tell you something..." she sits up and looks you straight in your eyes, you could feel how nervous she was. "U-uh sure, what is it [Y/N]..." you take a deep breath "You're My best Friend.."

----------------------------------------------

I'M NOT DEAAAAD HAHA I AM BACK BIATCHES!
HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 3,4k Reads(8th January 2021 12am)! It makes me so happy that so many people appreciate and like this story!
And for all Smut fans, don't worry i definitely will write Smut, later!

Words : 1013w
Published : 8th January(2021) 12:00am