(2)"His Eyes" Phoenix x Reader

Warnings : This story has no happy ending with Phoenix, Overthinking and Alcohol

"I am sorry---" shit what do you say now, Jett's face expression turned into a sad smile and you couldn't say No to her, so you sigh "I mean, yeah sure i would love to help you, windy" you forced yourself to smile and luckily Jett didn't noticed that it was a fake smile, because she was way too happy now. She clapped her hands twice "Thank you [Y/N] you are a savior!" she pulled you into a hug and you hesitantly hugged her back, thinking to yourself that this is a bad idea and you fucked up, because now you not only have to help your crush, confess to his crush, no, now you also have to help your crushes crush to confess to your crush...complicated bullshit. After both of you let go of the hug, you cough a little bit to ease the situation "So let's get ready for later? The others will meet us in a few hours" you say as you put both of your hands behind your head and smile a little bit. Jett answered you with a nod and both of you started to get dressed.

Skip

Time went by fast and you were almost done with your look. After you finished your make-up you looked into the mirror seeing a beautiful young woman, without any gear but in a beautiful black knee long dress.
"why can't i be so lucky like jett" you thought to yourself, yes it may sound selfish, but after being single for your whole life, it makes you depressed seeing people happy in a relationship. And Phoenix had so many girlfriends already, he felt loved and had a person that loved him, even if it was only for months or years. But you never had something like that, you never had somebody to kiss, to hug, somebody to LOVE.
You shook your head, everything will be alright, today is a girls night and you'll have the best time of your life. You feel a hug from behind. "[Y/N] you look beautiful!!" jett complimented you "Thank you windy" you smiled and looked at Jett. She is wearing a white see-through shirt, which is hips long and underneath it she also wears a white bra. Also she is wearing white shorts. And over all her outfit is covered in beautiful white butterflies. "You look gorgeous, too, i almost forgot how you look without our daily agent outfit." You laughed and she blushed. "You are, too cute!" she answered and both of you started to giggle. "Still the same Jett, pathetic of me that a crush could change her." you thought to yourself.

Another skip, sorry T^T

You and Jett made your way to the Main hall in your Hotel. Sage, Reyna, Raze and Killjoy were waiting with you. "Hey Viper--" you smiled but your smile vanished as you see not only Viper but the boys, too. "I thought a girls night could be cool, but the boys are going to the same bar as us, so why not go together?" Viper smiled. "Fantastic idea!" you smiled and looked to Phoenix who was fixing his tie. He looks very Handsome, like a British Actor you could say. Your eyes met his and he smiled, you smiled back and he started to blush but you instantly knew he wasn't blushing because of you, his eyes were looking past you to Jett, who was standing right next to you. "Okey let's go!" you almost yelled and walked to the Hotel Exit. Everyone followed you and the 10min walk to the Bar/Club felt like a whole hour. But finally you arrived and got a table in an extra lounge with your group. Omen sat down next to you.
He is wearing a nice black suit with a blue tie.

(btw i am going to draw Jett, [y/n], Omen and Phoenix in their outfits after my exam week, gonna put them in the next chapter OR i'll update this part and put the artworks here)

Omen does look handsome, you thought to yourself. "Who wants what?" Breach asked and he noted onto a piece of paper what everyone wants. He then left and came back, later on two Waiters came and brought your group their drinks and then the party started. Everyone was drinking and having fun. Except you, you saw how Jett and Phoenix were talking and dancing, you could cry here and now but you were trying your best to distract yourself you grabbed your drink and took one sip after another, not realizing how the alcohol is slowly kicking in your brain. Time passed by and you were on the dance floor dancing with Sova to Russian rap music, you had the best time of your life, you also didn't realize how more and more people joined you and Sova when English music started to play again. Everyone except Omen were dancing. You made your way to Omen, smiling and holding your Hand out in his direction, as a sign to come dance with you. He refused but you grabbed him by his Hand, he is wearing black leather gloves, it does feel weird but it's his decision to wear them, as you tried to pull him out of his seat he doesn't move even a little bit "Pleeeaseeee~ omeeeen~" you complained drunk as you looked sad at him. He sighed but in the end he let you drag him to the dance floor, your smile after you pulled him to the dance floor made him very happy. He is the only person who knows about your crush and he is the only person who can help you get over your crush. You spend the rest of the night dancing with Omen and forgetting everyone around you but it always was hard not to look over to Jett and Phoenix who were laughing dancing and drinking. 'I was supposed to be the one, the way he was looking at Jett, he was supposed to look at me like that' you thought and these thoughts made you sad. You got pulled out of your thoughts by a worried omen who poked your cheeks. "[Y/N] do you want to catch some fresh air and talk a little bit?" You could hear his worry in his words, you finally had somebody who really cared for you. You made your way out of the Bar, Omen and you walked around the Bar where the cars parked and after a few minutes silence you talked. "Omen, his eyes--"

Author : Hellooo you've reached the end of this story, at least for this part of this story! The will be a part 3! :) but part 3 is going to take a while, because i want to draw the agents with their suits/dresses on (which they are wearing for the bar)
Thank you to @-L_Lawliet_ for helping me with trying a new writing style, bc i think this kind of writing style is way better then the 'I-perspective'
Also to all ppl who want a Phoenix x Reader story with an happy ending dw there will be more Phoenix storys and stuff! Each Agent won't have only one Oneshot there will be plenty of storys later in this book!! :3 have a beautiful week see ya soon!

23rd September 2020
8:19pm
1100w