(1) "Why are you running?" Chamber x Fem!Reader

artwork credits: angryoats on Twitter
link: https://twitter.com/angryoats?t=i34Y77Cfya9YAowOc7suqg&s=09

This story is build on Theories that i made for myself! These Theories may not be the same as yours or they don't actually work with the newest lore release's! So be warned!

{ -> [Y/n/N] = Your nickname }

Warnings:

[Y/N]: I think we should break up.

I looked Vincent straight into his eyes as i spoke these words. His expression didn't change, he looked calm as always, since you started dating he never expressed any kind of feelings towards you. He didn't liked to be hugged, he never said "I love you" all he did was pat you on the head after you said "I love you".

Chamber: Okey.

[Y/N]: Okey? Are you for real?!

Chamber: I won't stop you from breaking up with me. So why would i say anything else?

It broke your heart, his coldness even while you broke up with him. You couldn't imagine how a person was able to be so cold and calm while being broken up with!

[Y/N]: Yea, you are right. I was stupid to think that you would at least show some reaction.

As these words left your mouth you turned around and walked away, tears rolling down your face. Your vision got blurry but you managed to walk to your room and slam the door shut. Weeks passed by, or months? You didn't know, all days looked the same, you woke up, went to Brimstone, got a Mission and after the mission you locked yourself in your room. And Vincent, what about him, he didn't care, he wasn't concerned, he didn't even ask how you were doing. No one did, except Brimstone, Jett and Killjoy, these three really tried to make your days better.

Another Month passed by, it's been almost half a year since you two broke up and you finally got yourself together. You cut yourself a beautiful wolf cut haircut since your hair grew out alot. You started to work out and build some muscle with the best trainer in Valorant, Brimstone himself. It was fun having Jett, Yone and Phoenix around you, their conversations were absurd but funny at the same time.

Its a normal Friday night, you just finished your training in the gym, but as you walk out you meet him.

Chamber: Good evenin'

You looked up to him and firstly hesitated to answer.

[Y/N]: Good evening, chamber.

As you passed by him, he grabs you by your arm.

Chamber: Could we...could we please talk?

[Y/N]: No. I don't want to talk to ya, I don't want to hear anything from you.

Pulling your arm away from his grip you looked pissed towards him. It's too late now, he had enough time to talk to me during the break up and months after. But 6 months after the break up? And right after i got myself together? Nah not with me. You looked away and continued your way, as you reach your room Brimstone walks up to you.

Brimstone: Hey, [Y/n/N]. Finished your workout?

[Y/N]: Yeah just now, you want anything?

You smiled as the big and strong man in front of you. His shoulders are wide and he could probably cast a shadow for you, so big that you can take cover from the sun!

Brimstone: Yea, i wanted to ask you on a date, or not really a date, just go out and eat. It's the weekend we can rest today.

His answer startled you and it took you a few seconds to understand that Brimstone just asked you out on a date. Did Chamber knew about that? As your head filled up with questions Brimstone spoke up again.