(1) " I want..." Kay/O x Male!Reader

Credit to Artwork: by me

Warnings :
-This story is build on Theories that i made for myself! These Theories may not be the same as yours or they don't actually work with the newest lore release's! So be warned!

memories

You remembered this memory loud an clear. As if you relived it each time you remembered it. You were children, around 8 years old, he was your playtime buddy. You practically grew up together, everyday was like the other, you two met, played together and left for the night. Sometimes he slept over and you two could enjoy more time together.

It was that one memorie that couldn't leave your mind

K: "Affirmative"

You were ripped out of your thoughts. Little K was almost yelling out that word.

[Y/N]: "What does that even mean! You don't even know that! I bet!"

You both started laughing, you two were just kids who made cyborg jokes. What if we die and somebody would rebuild us? Was is normal to think that as a kid? Or were you two just crazy and creative. Neither of your families had the money to afford anything, so the only way to entertain each other was to play either "World of Cyborgs" or other mini roleplay things.

K: "I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS!"

K: "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!"

And each of your memory dreams ends with his scream getting silenced by a gun. You couldn't remember who shot that gun. But you somehow understood that it was possible that you were the one who hold that gun and shot him. But this is where your life became blurry.

memories end

Now you were sitting in an office. In the Valorant District, you worked as Brimstone's Assistant, currently you found out that Planet B existed and your hope of seeing Kayo grew, but in the same time you were scared. Planet B is an adaptation of your own world, but instead of doing something good with the radionite, Planet B Build the Spike to use it as a Bomb. Your Team had to defuse it and save different parts of the world, but Planet B is an adaptation of your own world meaning that you, kayo, brimstone and everyone else is also there. Does Kayo B know about what happened to him here in Planet A? Does he hate you? You were left with your head full of thoughts.

Back then when Kayo was killed he've been rebuild but this time Killjoy didn't manage to rebuild him. His memory disc and everything that was important for the rebuild was stolen or burned. Since then, no one told you about how and why that happened, what was the reason for that? Why did they leave all the important answers to your questions out and left you living in pain and sadness. You tried talking to Brimstone but he lost his Best friend for the second time, he wasn't ready to talk about anything that happened. Your memories about Kayo were so hurtful, you rather wanted to leave this world then stay here any longer. But you had no other option then stay here and support your bosses.

■Dear Diary■

It's been years since he died, and I still suffer in Pain thinking about him. I remember his human face, his handsome face when we went to the military together. We were both young and still he grew up faster then I did. I remember his shoulders and his Back which looked like a big Wall that build itself up. His laugh when I randomly made some jokes, that weren't even funny or when we ate together and talked about what if we die?