(3) "What---? " Phoenix x Reader

Warnings : none
Meme found on : Pinterest

"Omen, his eyes--" you looked up in the sky, the sky is full of stars "The way he looks at her, it hurts" you could feel how little by little tears started to roll down your cheeks. You smiled but this smile was so broken and omen, he never even stopped looking at you since you looked up. He could see your broken smile, he sees how broken you are because of Phoenix and Jett,it makes him angry, he would do everything for you, just so you can be happy. "[Y/N] you can stay in my room today if you want, you don't have to tho, if you don't want to" you looked over to Omen, for a moment you say nothing, but some timeout from Jett would be good. "Sure" you answered and smiled. His Hands made their way to your cheeks and whipped of your tears. You relaxed by the touch of his leather gloves on your cheeks. You hugged him and maybe fall asleep in that hug.

Skip

You wake up in a hotel room, somebody brought you here after you fall asleep, you thought to yourself as you try to remember who it was. You rubbed your eyes and looked around seeing a darker figure laying on the couch, it was omen wearing a shiny blue pajama, his blanked was on the ground and Omens back was facing me. "He's sleeping" you thought to yourself. You stretched yourself and got out of the bed. Making your way to Omen, picking up the blanked and covering Omen with it. After that you searched for the bathroom and found it quickly, you closed the bathroom door behind you and took a shower. While showering you quickly realized you only had your dress here with you, you quickly finished showering, drying your hair and putting a towel around you. That towel was big enough to cover everything from your breasts to your knees. You slowly unlock the door and peek out of the door, seeing that omen wasn't sleeping on the couch anymore. Looking around you realize that next to the Bathroom door is a chair with clothes, with your clothes. "Oh my god did he really open my closet, and he also brought me my underwear?!" you thought while you checked what clothes he got for you. "Jett gave me this, i asked her to go through your closet, i didn't touch anything" a deep voice said as you look up you saw a tall figure standing in fort of you. You grabbed the towel harder so it doesn't fall off. "Oh? Thank you!" you answered smiling. "Gimme 5 minutes imma change real quick" you take your clothes with you as you close the Bathroom door again and change into these clothes. It was a big relief that Omen didn't went through your clothes because you brought alot of embarrassing underwear and shirts with you.
Around 5 minutes later you leave the bathroom and not even a second after you stepped away from the door omen teleported himself in the bathroom and closed the door. "Uhm, Omen? Thank you very much! I'm going over to my room now, see you later!" you almost yelled at the bathroom door and leave after these words.

At yours and Jett's Hotelroom you did a quick morning workout and after that you and Jett went to the Hotel Restaurant for your breakfast. You and your friends found a table where to sit and after everyone was there each of you stood up and grabbed something to eat at the open food tables.

Skip T^T

You and Phoenix were alone for the first time after a long period of time. But as you thought the only thing he was talking about was how to confess to Jett. He also told you how the night at the bar was the best night ever. He keeps on talking for maybe 5 hours? At least it felt like 5 hours for you even if only 30 minutes passed.
Both of you were taking a walk to a Park next to your Hotel. "[Y/N] I want to be your wingman! Because you are my best friend and you are helping me right now to confess to my crush! I want to help you confess to your crush!" Phoenix then stopped in his motions "You do have a crush? Do you? We never really talked about that" He panicked and felt so bad, because he doesn't know alot about your love interest. Meanwhile you were panicking, your best friend want to be your Wingman so you can confess to your crush but your crush is your best friend... "Phoenix listen, it's complicated and also i don't really need a Wingman...no front but---" he interrupts you "Okey let's start at the beginning! If you don't want to tell me who he or she is! Describe me that Person!" he smiled...describing would be a good idea, he wouldn't even guess that it could be him "Okey, okey, so, hm...it's a him, he is tall, but not thaaaaat tall. He is hot and he has a beautiful voice. Spending time with him was always so much fun and i am scared of loosing him. But he probably isn't interested in me." 'well he for sure isn't interested in me, he likes Jett' you then thought. "Listen Phoenix, it's cute that you want to be my Wingman, but i am not really tending to confess or start a relationship at the moment, so we don't really have to talk about that, you are more important right know, because you need to learn from a master, with master i mean myself, how to confess" both of you start laughing. "Oi, i really missed spending time with you gurl!" Phoenix answered "Thank you [Y/N]", "No need to thank me Phoenix, we are best friends of course i help you" you smile and your heart felt like it broke into million pieces. "Phoenix, i am tired i'm going back to the hotel", "I can walk you back if you--" you interrupt him "No thank you, go and look around a little bit more, but don't daydream too much, it could be dangerous if you walk and daydream!" you hug each other before you made your way back to your Hotelroom. You never thought your day could get worser but as you walk into your hotelroom a angry but also sad voice yelled at you "I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT!?" you look to the direction of the person which is yelling at you "What---?"

CUT :3

HELLOOW HELLOOOOW SO THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 3! HOPE YA LIKE IT! ALSO HERE ARE TWO SKETCHES I DID WITH IN 30 MINUTES, REMEMBER THESE ARE ONLY SKETCHES AND I WILL REWORK THESE TWO IMAGES LATER, I WAS JUST TOO LAZY xd

Pls do not repost these artworks on any social media!

Art by me

Art by me