(2) ".. Princess?" Yoru x Fem!Reader x ?

Credit to the picture : @Ubekeyk_ on Twitter

Warnings : Emotional talk but nothing too bad!

He sits up, now looking worried "What happened?!" he stood up, sitting right in front of you. "I maybe developed some feelings towards Yoru..." silence filled the room until Phoenix let out a small chuckle. You looked up to him, shockingly looking him into his eyes. "Did you just?--- Chuckle, are you for real?!","Chill princess, i just can't understand how you can fall in love with someone who literally only loves himself. I'm sorry but that Idiot Yoru doesn't have any feelings for you." Phoenix let out a sigh, and you started to think. He was right ,Yoru would never fall in love with someone like you. You looked Phoenix straight in the eyes "Why- why are you looking at me like that?---", "I want you to help me get rid of my feelings!" your face was almost shining, even after a few years he could still not understand who you are and how your character is. But maybe this was why he kinda liked you. "Well sure, i help you, i mean why wouldn't i" you hugged him and left his room running towards yours.

Phoenix's Perspective

As [Y/N] left his room, Phoenix instantly got another guest, his all time buddy Yoru. "What'chu doing here?" , "I heard the conversation between you and [Y/N], so i was right that she liked me, you owe me $20 now" annoyingly Phoenix grabbed into his pockets and gave Yoru the promised money. "I got another plan" Yoru layed his Hand on Phoenix's shoulder. "I'm listening,mate" , "Let's make it a challenge, the one who can win [Y/N] heart  goes to Disneyland and the one who lost pays for the tickets. Sounds good, right?" Phoenix thought for a moment "Did you just say 'Tickets'?" , "You heard me Fire Face" , "But how, she already likes you, so you have a much higher chance" Phoenix questioningly looks at Yoru. "But you promised her to get rid of her feelings towards me, just help her but the only thing that i will do is, make it harder for you. Or are you scared of the challenge?" Yoru hold out his hand towards Phoenix but it wouldn't be Yoru if he wouldn't dramatize everything, he instantly pulled his hand back "Oh I'm sorry if you a scared of losing against me, I know I'm just unbeatable" Yoru's cold expression turned into an provocative grin and it provoked Phoenix so much that he couldn't resist. "As if i would lose against you! Count me in! I will win this! I'm way more attractive and cooler then you!" They ended the conversation with an challenging handshake and Yoru left Phoenix's room. "Why in the fucking fuck did i do that...but i promised [Y/N] and Yoru won't stop me from helping her."

[Y/N] Perspective

You continued your day by meeting up with sage and starting an intenser Training. It felt like torture but you must confess you were used to those kind of things. "[Y/N] you need to concentrate!" and as you looked up, you got hit with Sages' slow orb. You let out a loud 'Oww' and the place where the slow orb hit you, turned red. "I forgot how fucking cold your slow orbs are!!!" you let out a childish cry waiting for sage to heal you, but she crossed her Arms and looked at you. "You aren't concentrating, what is going on? Are you sick?" Sage worryingly looked at you, but you definitely won't tell her about your crush. "Maybe I'm just tired, i should probably go and rest. I couldn't sleep today and my sleep was kind of shitty , i woke up early, fell out of bed--" before you could continue, sage stopped you because you would have told her your whole day in detail and she was definitely too tired for that shit. "I'm sorry ,Sage. I should definitely go!" you walked fast towards the exit and as soon as you went through that door you started running. On your way you passed by Brimstone, who waved and smiled at you. He is Killjoys Guardian but he loves to help you and the other teens when we have problems. But he is usually very busy due to the fact that he and the other grown-ups, also called adults, have paper work and have to controll the weird thing with Kingdom.
Back to you passing him while running, you left the Kingdom Dorm, and made your way towards the water fountain in Skye's Garden. She indeed was very good with nature,while you couldn't even take care of an cactus. You sat down on the beautiful grey stones, that formed the big fountain. The fountain had multiple mini fountains and in the center of it was a beautiful fox with small fox babies. Your hand slowly reached down to the water, slowly swinging your Hand back and forth but only touching the water with your finger tips.
"Love is such a weird thing...Its like you want to throw everything away just for that one person, even though you know how that Person is." you looked down into the water, your reflection showed yourself but Younger. Your face was full of wound's and cuts. The you now was so different, so different that you couldn't understand your self. It felt for you like a reappearing question "Who am I?" and "Why am I?". With a small hand stroke you created small waves in the water, which caused your reflection to disappear. "I'm not the old me, my mistakes make me human!"

" Low pockets, but you lose your humanity if you only make mistakes. We are only human because we make mistakes and learn from the , so that we don't repeat them again." recognizing the voice you instantly turn around and see HIM. "Wha- What are you doing here?!" You then realize that he called you 'Low Pockets" what a fuck face! "Don't call me like that!" he slowly made his way towards you until he stands right in front of you. He slowy leans towards you and whisper in your ear. "How do you want to be called then?" your face instantly heated up and you felt so embarrassed. "Huh?" , "How about Princess?"

----------------------------------------------

Words : 1053w

Newwwwww Updateeeee, hope you likeeee it! Let's appreciate the bois Phoenix and Yoru on the picture at the top! Go over to Twitter and follow and leave a like and a retweet there! The artist definitely deserves it! SOOOO SEEE YOU SOOOOON GUYS!

24th October, 2021  03:42AM