(2) "Hell yes!" Brimstone x Fem!Reader

Credits for Artwort :

Warnings : This story is build on Theories that i made for myself! These Theories may not be the same as yours or they don't actually work with the newest lore release's! So be warned!

They just got back from that horror place. "I shouldn't start a conversation like that! I am sorry! It won't happen again!" but Brim laughed "You are very cute M'lady" his face turned into a thinking face while your whole face turned red.

Brim:" I must confess...I would love to take you out on a date [Y/N]"

His soft innocent smile made your face as red as it could possibly get. But it was definitely a yes for you! How could you say no to him! But as easy as it is, you wanted to play a small joke on him.

[Y/N]: "Hmmm, i don't know" you shrug your shoulders "Is Sir Liam Byrne worth it of taking me out on a date?"

His face expression changed into a quite shocked emotion, but it was hilarious. Brimstone started panicking. I mean you would too if the situation was reversed and he would be the one asking you that question that you asked him. His best friend, who sat next to him, gave Brim a hard pat on the back and that helped him to relax. You didn't even tried to understand how that helped him but at least it helped.

Brim: "I think i am definitely worth it of taking you out on a date. But you have to decide for your self" he smiled "let me take you out tomorrow evening and then you can tell me if you ever would go out with me again"

You knew he is an idiot, but you definitely knew that you loved that idiot.

[Y/N]: "Oh shut up now idiot! I would love to go out with you! I already know that it will be the best date that i would ever have!" you laughed and now it was Brim's time to blush. His best friend started making fun of him and the rest of the day, the three of you continued talking and mocking Brimstone.

Brimstone's POV

"You were always the one and only---" he ripped another piece of paper in many small pieces "I cannot write that, it's cliche, or is it? Argh! Stupid head think of something!" he gave it another try. But it was hard to put his feelings in beautiful words, because for him no word could describe how beautiful you are. No word was worth it enough to describe you, because the way he saw you and how beautiful you are was so special for him that the word "beautiful" on it's own isn't beautiful enough.

"I'm gonna be honest here, i cannot tell you how beautiful you are, because beautiful isn't good enough to describe you. You shine brighter then all the existing Sun's in Space. Your voice is so gorgeous, i could listen to it for hours or even years. I love the way you dress, because it makes you so different to every other women that i've met. But I am so afraid of loosing you, so afraid of loosing the Sun of my life."

K: "Cringe but cute"

His best friend appeared behind him, looking over his shoulder and reading the letter that Brim is writing for you. Brimstone turned around his face turned the color of a tomato.

K: "You definitely look like Liam Tomato and not Liam Byrne"

He laughed making Brimstone blush even more.

Brim: "Shut it." he let out a loud sign "Is it that really that cringe? Maybe i should just tell her that i love her?"

K: "You think you are going to be able to say 'I love you' while you are that nervous? My guy, just give her this letter. She will love it."

He smiled and these words helped brimstone alot. Brimstone and his Buddy hugged each other and later that evening they went to bed.

→The day of the Date←