i am you dancing dress room

You bowed politely as you walked into the camera frame, getting ready to film a dance video for I Am You with your members. A few of the stylists followed, quickly fixing your hair and touching up your makeup while you waited for the staff to get the cameras ready for the day's filming. You smiled in gratitude at your stylist once she finished with your hair, which was left out and straightened, and she returned the gesture before going to where she was previously standing behind the camera. You were wearing a plain white shirt with a pair of ripped blue jeans to match the other boys, along with some white trainers.

The rehearsal had gone pretty well, so the staff decided to go straight to recording the second video after a short break. You stretched a little to prepare yourself, dancing once the music started. The intro went smoothly, but just before Chan was about to start his part, you suddenly heard a loud siren and saw the staff bringing a clothing rack out.

You flinched at the sound, letting out a shocked yelp as you moved back into Changbin's arms since you were stood directly in front of him. The sudden loud noise scared you, but you mentally tried to remind yourself that you were safe. Changbin was quick to rub your back in order to calm your nerves, which helped you relax slightly so you sent him a grateful smile.

When the staff explained what was going on you instantly ran forward and grabbed the first costume you could reach, before running back and placing the bag on the ground. You noticed it was a pink dress before you'd finished opening the bag, so you looked at the crazy outfits the others had, laughing at your luck of getting one that actually wasn't bad. You picked up the dress and started pulling it on over your clothes once you finished unzipping the bag, which was pretty easy because the dress was quite big.

Just after you got the dress on, however, you heard another siren which startled you and caused you to fall flat on your bottom from where you were leaning down to get the other parts of your costume from the bag. The noise shocked you once again, but not as much as it did previously. You giggled after a few seconds of shock, before listening to the staff members who announced that you had to give your outfits to the person standing on your right. You huffed but got up after a few seconds, quickly pulling the pink dress off to hand it to Changbin before taking the bag from Jeongin.

Jeongin had been struggling with the zipper for a while, and when he'd finally begun opening it the siren went off, so you couldn't see what the outfit was since it hadn't yet been taken out of the bag. You quickly started unzipping it, the other boys struggling to get their previous outfits off and placing their new ones on. After a few moments you screamed really loudly when you saw your outfit, causing the others to snap their heads towards you. When they looked over, though, they saw a huge grin on your face so they all chuckled before getting back to their own outfits. It turns out that your new outfit was a unicorn onesie so you immediately started jumping up and down in excitement, while also trying to pull the onesie on and join in on the dance.

Over all of the chaos, you suddenly heard Seungmin call out to you.
"Unicorns aren't real," he mocked, causing your jaw to drop at his words. When you finally managed to pull the outfit on you started chasing Seungmin around the room, completely forgetting about dancing for a moment. The other boys laughed at how cute you looked despite trying to scare Seungmin, waddling around in a fluffy onesie with the hood practically covering your eyes since it was quite big on you.

When you got tired of chasing him around you stopped, but burst into giggles at the sight of Minho's outfit. You were laughing so much that you couldn't even dance, the boys joining in when they realised what you were looking at. Just when you started to calm down, though, you suddenly started laughing again when you looked at what Chan was wearing. You were on the floor by this point, not being able to keep yourself up due to how much you were laughing, while Chan was just stood there with a deadpan expression on his face.
"I don't like this," he said in a monotone voice when the song was over, causing you to laugh even harder.

Once you had all calmed down, you listened to the staff members who explained that they would record another dance video in these new outfits. You all posed for a few pictures, before going to change into your costumes properly and have the stylists alter your makeup to match the outfits a little better. Your stylist left your hair as it was, just opting to add some colourful eye makeup to match the cute unicorn theme.

You were each instructed to head back to the filming area after you were ready, and when you got there you chilled with Minho, Jisung, Felix and Jeongin for a while as you waited for the rest to join. When the others started walking in you began laughing again and pointing at the outfits the others had been given, particularly Chan, who started chasing you around. He caught up to you pretty easily and lifted you up from behind, his arms around your waist and a grin forming on his face at the sound of your giggles.

You spent a while just staring at Hyunjin when he walked out, in awe of how he actually looked really pretty in his outfit.
"This isn't fair, Hyunjinnie oppa looks better as a girl than I do," you whined with a pout, causing the others to laugh.

When everyone was ready you guys recorded the final dance video, deciding to do a little catwalk about halfway through the song so each of you could show off your costumes. You smiled as you walked to the front when it was your turn, looking over to glare at Seungmin before turning back to smile sweetly at the camera. The boys laughed at how you were trying to be angry but the outfit just made you look so cute and fluffy that they couldn't take you seriously. When you finished the little catwalk, you moved back into your formation to finish the rest of the choreography, just laughing at one another when the music was over.