intro: i am who

A/N: In celebration of my exams being delayed by two weeks (due to self isolation -_-) and me being depressed, I shall hopefully be getting a few more chapters up soon! I sort of combined both episodes of the I Am Who intro into one chapter, hope you don't mind. Enjoy! :]

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone! We are back with our second mini-album I Am Who, which is an extension of our debut album I Am Not," you introduce briefly, clapping as you grin shyly at the camera.

Jisung: "Our first album was a way for us to express our true selves and colours, and it showed our young spirits. I Am Who may seem a bit softer, but it's actually not. People our age can go through a lot of emotions, so we tried to express those while also showcasing our group's energy."
Seungmin: "It's much more melodic compared to our debut album."
Chan: "We focussed a lot on our own colour while making this album."
Changbin: "This album is full of songs with themes and lyrics that you can relate to."

The staff members then begin the actual interview by asking you which song you would pick as the title track.
"I really like Insomnia and Awkward Silence. I just think that they're really exciting songs that can cheer you up and put you in a good mood, but they're also songs that can help you through difficult times. Particularly Insomnia, we made the song while thinking of STAYs who might be finding it difficult to fall asleep each night," you explain before leaning forward with a mischievous grin, "I think Channie oppa could learn a thing or two from this song," you say before leaning back with an innocent smile, acting as if you hadn't just violated your own leader.

You guys had a lot of fun while recording these songs, and a lot of time was spent just giggling at each other's antics. You were all having so much fun, especially while Felix was recording his parts since he was acting really goofy and dancing crazily between each one. He never failed to make you all laugh with his dorkiness.

The next song you introduced was one that held a special meaning to you, it being the one you'd written to help you through some difficult times while preparing for this comeback.
"In this album I particularly love Voices. I think it's a very deep song, but also one that can provide you with a lot of comfort, and it's actually a song I wrote the lyrics for with the help of the 3RACHA members."

"Don't believe what she says everyone, she wrote it all herself!" Chan laughs at the camera, already knowing that you were going to give them credit for helping write the lyrics for the song when, in fact, you had written them all yourself. It was a very meaningful song to you, and he wanted to make sure STAYs were aware of that fact. "She showed me the lyrics in the studio one day, and I loved them so much that I felt we just had to use it for one of the songs on this album. It was definitely short notice but we all really wanted the song to be included, so we pushed for it to be put on the track list. The lyrics were way just too good to not be used."

Byeol: "Ah, it was actually a very last minute decision for us to put this song in. It initially wasn't supposed to be in the album, but when all the oppas heard it they really wanted to include it. I just suddenly got the idea really late in the evening a few weeks ago, and when I was sitting with Channie oppa while he was producing I happened to show him the lyrics and he loved them. We rushed to get everything done considering the song was only made a few weeks ago, but I think it was worth it because we really enjoyed the preparations despite the tight deadline we had given ourselves."
Changbin: "I know it's pretty unconventional because we normally create the lyrics and the melody at the end once most of the song has been arranged, but this time we made the song using the lyrics Byeol had already written. We sort of worked backwards, because we ended up changing the demo Chan hyung was creating to suit the song a little better, so it was a bit of a challenge but it ended up working out really well."