isac 2018 - chuseok special (part 2)

A/N: Yes, I most certainly did make Byeol take part in the MALE relay race just because I can, sue me ¯\_()_/¯

The next event of the day was male archery, and since none of you were participating you just sat on the floor in a small huddle. You were, once again, sitting near the TWICE members so you were chilling and playing games with them. You started getting tired after a while so you cuddled up to Mina, since she was sitting closest to you, your arms around her waist and your head on her shoulder. She didn't mind it, returning the affection by wrapping her arm around your shoulders with a smile. Momo, who was sitting on the other side of you, moved your hair out of your face and started running her hands through your locks soothingly. The other TWICE members were sat a bit further in front of you guys.

Eventually Chan looked back from where he was sitting with the boys nearby and realised, taking you from them and apologising, though they reassured him that they really didn't mind. Since you were still feeling tired and had been pulled away from them so suddenly, you were pouting a lot and just looking around with a really dazed and confused expression. He ended up putting his arms around you in a hug so you were cuddling up to him instead, which you smiled at, your head leaning on his chest and his head on top of yours. Your members all moved to sit closer to you when they realised you had returned, a few of them holding your hands and playing with you to keep you entertained. The TWICE members found the entire interaction so adorable, and they were watching and cooing the whole time.

Chan and Hyunjin were taking part in the next event, which was the male 60m track and field sprint. You were sitting with your members on the floor near the tracks, cheering them on. They looked over and smiled in adoration at how cute you were being. Although they didn't end up winning, you guys made sure to cheer extra hard for them because they still did do really well.

Next up was the female 60m track and field race. You were incredibly nervous because it was the first event you would be taking part in, but you felt reassured because there were so many people supporting you - all of your members, as well as TWICE and NCT, were there cheering you on. You were in the first lane for all of the races in that event, from the preliminaries right to the finals, so you were placed closest to where the other idols were sitting. When you were preparing yourself to start, you looked up and saw that the camera was showing all of your boys cheering you on from the side like cheerleaders, so you looked over at them while laughing in adoration.

Nobody knows how good you are at sports (and running in general) apart from the boys and the TWICE members, because you don't often get the chance to play and you're still a rookie group so this is your first time participating in the ISACs. Being the youngest idol there also meant that nobody really expected you to do well, and the idols who win tend to be taller because they have larger strides to help them.

Nayeon, being one of the three main MCs for the day, had told the other commentators of the event that she believed you would win, and that she usually predicts these things quite well. This comment obviously made people keep an eye out for you, but you can tell they still don't expect you to get very far.

In the preliminary match, however, you ended up shocking everyone and winning with a record of 9.32s. You were first, and ended up having a fair bit of distance from the other athletes. Your boys and the TWICE members, including Nayeon who was with the other hosts and commentators, were all just smirking with their arms crossed because they knew very well how fast you are.

"Okay, in lane one we have Byeol from Stray Kids!" Seungkwan, who was the reporter for the event, turned to you and allowed you to introduce yourself for the finals of the 60m sprint. Everyone began cheering for you.
"How do you think she's going to do today?" you hear the commentators and the hosts talking about you so you listened to what they were saying - they were essentially just saying that they expected Doori to win. Although you did very well in the preliminaries, they still had little expectations that you would win first place.
While they spoke you noticed that the camera had moved towards you, so you smile and wave cutely. Everybody melts at your eye smile and dimples.