first fansign

A/N: 1K READS??!?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH I HONESTLY REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY STORY! I really can't thank you all enough :")
Not sure if this chapter is any good, but here it is anyway. Also, I wrote a chapter about the first time SKZ was on ASC, but I wasn't sure if it was a good enough chapter to post. Let me know if that's something you would like to read :)

It had finally reached the day that you'd been looking forward to for weeks, and you could barely contain your excitement about your group's first fansign event. You were really looking forward to meeting all of your fans and supporters, and just being able to have conversations with them.

Your outfit that day was actually one Hyunjin helped you pick out, since you were struggling to decide that morning. You were wearing a black and red striped sweater, which was tucked into a black skirt and belt. You paired it with some fishnet tights, and a pair of black trainers. Your (H/L) hair was straightened, and you styled it by pinning it with a few silver clips on the right side of your head. You were wearing your regular silver necklace which had been gifted to you by your parents before they went back to London, and a pair of matching dangly earrings. You weren't wearing much makeup, just some eye makeup to match with the hints of red on your outfit. As a result, your adorable moles were on show that day which everybody loved.

When you arrived at the venue for the fansign, you were instantly pulled into Minho's embrace

When you arrived at the venue for the fansign, you were instantly pulled into Minho's embrace. He was sitting the closest to you in the van, so he grabbed your hand, and placed his free arm around your shoulder as soon as you exited the vehicle to keep you by his side and protect you from the crowd of fans that had formed.

After preparing yourselves for the event and making sure your outfits looked good, you were all given a small pep talk by Chan. He essentially told you guys to have fun with the fans, but also to be kind and let someone know if you needed anything. After a short group hug and a cheer, you finally made your way to the stage where the event would take place that day.

The fans instantly started screaming when the door opened and your group entered the venue in a single file, you being the last one to enter the room. After a short group introduction and a conversation with the fans, you all sat down and got ready for the fansign.