skz-talker (i am you era) highlights

You were all at an open concert, waiting in your tents once you were finished with your performances for the evening. You were just speaking to the camera along with a few of the other boys, when you suddenly flinched at the sound of fireworks in the area. You jumped in shock, but regained your composure quickly and walked outside to see if you could get a glimpse of the fireworks.
When you got outside you stood beside Chan who was already there, watching the fireworks in awe. He rubbed your back to relax you, knowing the sudden loud noise must have surprised you.
You turned to smile at him, wrapping your arms around his waist to watch and admire the fireworks together.

You were in the waiting room before a fan meet, leaning against Changbin's shoulder while you watched Jeongin and Felix draw on each others hands. You got excited at the idea, moving away from Changbin to ask if you could draw on his. When he accepted, you got up to find a marker and returned to sit beside him a few moments later. You grabbed his left arm to bring it closer to you, and he got his phone out to scroll through it while he let you draw as you pleased.
You ended up drawing a feather along his hand, from his pinky to the middle of his arm (a little further up after his wrist), the thin marker luckily making it easier for you to draw more intricately.
Changbin looked up at you while you drew, finding it adorable how you were pouting in concentration.
You didn't even realise he was taking pictures of you since you had been so focussed on drawing, and when you were done you smiled and drew a cute little heart beside it.
He made sure to take lots of pictures of your drawing and post it on social media later that day, also showing it to the fans during the fan meet shortly after.

You had all gone to a restaurant for dinner after the fan meet, and Hyunjin ended up falling asleep just before you were about to leave. After some failed attempts at waking him up, the boys all brought you over to try instead. They had tried to call him and even play some music, but nothing seemed to be working so they decided to get you to do it - they knew that you would be able to wake him up easily.
You walked over to Hyunjin and sat beside his head, looking up and laughing when you realised the boys were recording. You smiled and ran your fingers through his hair, leaning down and whispering for him to wake up. When you leaned back up and saw the ghost of a smile on his face, you knew he was beginning to wake up. You smiled, leaning down to kiss his forehead.
"I know you're awake oppa, you can get up now," you whisper to him, causing him to finally open his eyes. He tiredly stood up, picking up his phone which he dropped as he got up. His glasses were crooked and he wasn't walking straight out of tiredness, causing you to giggle. You pulled him towards you and fixed his glasses, and he just wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned against you. The boys were extra clingy whenever they were tired, and it was always so adorable to watch. But, then again, you were the same.
You grabbed his hand to help him walk, the others laughing at how loopy and confused he was acting since he had just woken up.

You guys were enjoying some chicken for lunch, you just eating a few pieces before walking over to Jeongin when you noticed him sleeping on the table across the room. You took a piece with you, walking over to join him and gently shook him to wake him up.
"Oppa, do you want some food?" you ask, and he looks up at you with a tired smile before accepting the food. When he finishes eating he moves to lean his head against your shoulder while you just scroll through your phone.
Changbin walked over a few minutes later to offer Jeongin some more food.
"Jeongin, eat some more chicken."
"No I don't want any."
"But you just ate some now."
"Yes, because Byeol gave it to me."
You giggled at how childish they were being, finding it adorable at the same time.
"Do you want kisses then?" Changbin asked him, moving closer to him. Jeongin pretended to think for a moment, before turning to you.
"Okay!" He responded cutely, bringing you into a hug and kissing the side of your head, and you laugh even more at Changbin's deadpan expression.
"I meant from me."

"STAY! Let me show you all what Byeol has been teaching me on the piano," you hear Felix saying, so you walk over to the piano in the waiting room where he was talking to the camera and sit beside him.
Felix had really been wanting to learn something on the piano, so you were teaching him how to play the soundtrack from the movie Up. He started really well, but kept making mistakes after a few moments since he couldn't remember the chords. You encouraged him to keep going and he did so for a while, before eventually giving up with an exasperated sigh since he had forgotten the chords. You knew it would cheer him up if you played for him, so you did so and he immediately began smiling and watching you play.
The other boys, who were scattered around the room, heard you playing and all began paying attention - they loved listening to you play the piano.
"Byeollie, play something else for us!" Jisung shouted once you were done, which the other boys all joined in on.
You smiled and started playing I Am You on the piano, ignoring the pain in your hand. They were all in awe as they listened to you play, cheering when you were finished. Felix excitedly hugged you and kissed your cheek out of excitement, causing you to giggle.