Chapter 10

Small Time skip.

I was currently on the couch 🛋 and waiting for what toph said would be something to celebrate them coming over and helping it was a scary movie 🎥 I never really watch tv 📺 so this might be fun just then toph came in with the popcorn 🍿 and grey came in with the drinks 🥤 I was on the end of the left side of the couch 🛋 grey sat down besides me Mizore and toph was on the other side of the couch 🛋 toph put in a movie and started it.

Time skip.

I was freaking the fuck out this nun movie 🎥 is so freaking scary I've jumped several times I had both my cat ears and tail out just then a painting came to life and ran at a girl I screamed and jumped in to grey's arms I hugged him so tight my neck was in the crook of his neck as I then felt him hug me and say.

Grey: there there it's not real.

I looked up at him to see him have a small smile on his face as I felt my face heat up as I tried to get up off of him but he tightened his grip and went to my ear and whispered.

Grey: *whispering* you don't have to leave cutie.

I felt my face get even more red as I nodded he then flipped me over to where I was facing the tv 📺 I peeked over and saw toph and mizore watching the both of us I gulped as I then started to watch the movie 🎥.

Time skip.

I was breathing a little heavy why because whenever toph and mizore would look away grey would blow on my ears it tickles but feels so good just then the credits started up and toph said.

Toph: ok time for bed.

I quickly got up and went up stairs.

3rd person POV.

As ryo went upstairs grey stood up right as he did there was a knife to his throat being controlled by toph.

Toph: hurt him I'll kill you.

His eyes widened at this as she said.

Toph: don't think I didn't notice that you would blow on his ear whenever we looked away remember I could easily kill you.

She then put the knife down and went upstairs.

Grey: man she's scary.

Mizore: well what do you expect she cares for ryo.

Ryo's POV.

I was in my bathroom I was slightly panting as I sat on the lid of the toilet 🚽 I couldn't control it anymore I don't care if toph knows what I'm doing I need the release I started to take off my pajamas as I heard my bathroom door opened I turned to see toph with a small smirk on her face my face was never so red as I tried to cover my boxers up with my hands she slowly came over to after she closed the door behind her and said.

Toph: I know it's harder for nekosho to control there sexual urges so let me help you because I know even if you masterbate you won't be satisfied and may do it all night.

She grabbed my hands and took them to the sides as she then started to look at my bulge in my boxers as she then licked her lips as she unbuttoned them and pulled out my bulging member I gulped as she started to rub it up and down with her right hand as she looked up at me as she was in her knees.

Toph: where's my tough little kitty 🐈‍⬛ at now.

I was panting even harder now as she then quit jerking it and started to put it in her mouth her mouth was so warm as she started to use her tongue as well as she started to blow me.

Time skip.

I was drooling as she was going faster and faster until I said.

Ryo: I'm cumming!

Just then I released in her mouth as she swallowed my load she then stood up and said as she petted my head.

Toph: remember Your mine but I don't mind sharing.

I nodded as I was panting but calming down as she then left I went in to my room as she left and went over to my bed and laid down as I went to sleep after today I need it.

Time skip.

As I slowly woke up I smelled breakfast my mouth drooled slightly as I got up and changed my clothes I put on shorts and a tank top and I started to go down stairs as I did so I saw toph cooking she looked at me and I went over to the table and sat down she then put a plate of food in front of me.

As I dug in to it I heard her say

Toph: grey and Mizore are already outside waiting on you they want to see if you can learn other things with grey before anything else you start school in about 3 days I think also azazal should be coming over soon to see your progress.

I nodded as I heard her.

Toph: also you need to make sure if you run in to anyone of the devil faction to call us I already put both grey and Mizore'a phone numbers in to your phone in case you can't get a hold of me.

I nodded as she said with a smirk.

Toph:*smirking* so how did you like your gift last night.

My face turned red as she then laughed at my reaction and I continued to eat.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: who should teach him how to use his water?

Author: who should teach him to use his fire?

Author: who should teach him how to use his lightning?

Author: sorry for not updating in a while.

Author: how was this chapter?