chapter 9

I then looked at toph and I say.

Ryo: ok I met them can I go play my PS5 now.

I saw both toph and that grey guy get tic marks on there head's I then noticed something  that girl mizore disappeared.

Ryo: *confused* huh wait where'd mizore go?

I then heard this in my ear.

Mizore: *whispering* behind you.

I jumped in surprise my cat ears and tail came out as I say.

Ryo: *surprised* nya!

I looked behind me to see her there I then do this I get on all 4's and I do this.

Ryo: HISSSSSS!

I then ran up stairs.

3rd person pov.

Toph: *snorts*

Grey: did you really have to do that.

Mizore: *licks lips* I'm only having fun.

Grey: your supposed to be his teacher not his rapist.

Mizore: speak for yourself I saw the way you eyed his ass as he ran up those stairs.

Grey: tch I never could pull anything over your eyes.

Small time skip.

I used that as an excuse to run away and play my game 🎮 but I then heard.

*Knock knock*

Toph: ryo open this damn door or I'll break it down!

I just went under my bed 🛏️ and I hid I heard it 🔓 unlock so at least she didn't break ma door 🚪.

I then saw her come over my bed 🛏️ as she then snapped her finger's the bed lifted up with pillers made of earth 🌎 and I looked up at her with a sheepish smile she then grabbed me and threw me over her shoulder.

Ryo: nOoOoOo my game 🎮.

Toph: oh shut it they came here to help teach you and your going to learn from them even if I have to force you is that understood.

I pouted but I nodded as we went down there I saw grey on my couch 🛋️ but I blushed and looked away as toph put me down cause well this is what I saw.

Just as toph sees him she does this.

Toph: where the fuck are your clothes!

Grey: huh?

He then looked down and goes.

Grey: oh crap not again!

I took a few looks him when he wasn't looking but dammmmn I then saw mizore come in with a his clothes and throw them at him she then saw me looking at his ass as my eyes slightly widened as I looked away blushing I saw her come over out the corner of my eye and she petted my head both my tail and my cat ears was out I then started to purr like the kitty 🐈 I am.