prologue

As I opened my eyes I saw I was on a cloud maybe I then heard.

???: Oh your finally awake.

I got up quickly and looked at the one who said that and I saw three people a kid I think a old guy and a woman I immediately went to my side to at the very least put my hand on my knife but it wasn't there the old man then says.

???: Calm down son it's ok your already dead so you can't get hurt.

I then remembered what happened a big ass semi came flying out of nowhere and fucked my shit all to hell I closer at them.

???: It seems you just remembered that detail

I sighed as I sat down.

Ryo: I'm sorry I did that I'm assuming that I'm being sent to hell?

This caught them slightly off guard as they then started to Introduce themselves the shirt blonde haired kid says.

???: I'm kufo the god of life.

I saw the pink haired girl then say.

???: I'm lulutia I'm the goddess of love and healing.

I then see the old man say.

???: I'm gain the god of creation.

I nodded as they then said.

Gain: you see your soul should not have been in your previous world.

I looked at kufo.

Kufo: yeah that's my bad I accidentally put it there but once a soul is placed in to a world not even a god can bring it back I truly do apologise for that.

Lulutia: but to make it up to you we are sending you to a world rich in magic.

I looked at her more Intrigued then before.

Gain: yes we know how much you love those isekai anime and *sighs* it's basically like that but you have no missions.

I currently had Stars in my eyes.

Kufo: yes and I'm going to be giving you a special ability to apologise for what I did.

Ryo: *excited* really!

I saw them all giggle a little as I calmed down a little bit but he then says.

Kufo: yep but you'll have to figure out what that ability is trust me when I say you'll love it.

I nodded.

Lulutia: yes but it does come at a cost.

I tilted my head to the side.

Gain: yes your going to be a human hybrid of an almost dead race in their world.

Just then he pointed his finger at me I felt my senses get higher my vision Sharp my hearing so much better I could smell smell so much better I looked up at them and I asked.

Ryo: w-what did you do to me?

I then saw lulutia hand over a mirror and I saw I had cat ears and a tail they was the same color as my hair I hand her the mirror back and I asked.

Ryo: so I'm a neko?

Gain: close but no you are a nekoshou they are very very rare in your world and your the only male of their race left.

I nodded as I was then handed a couple of books.

Kufo: these book's should also help you there the one on top is about your race and how to use your powers along with the other book the it has the magical world's history and knowledge in it so these book's should get you started off in the right direction also the house you spawn in will is your house please do be careful.

I nodded as I then said.

Ryo: thank you.

Gain: well be watching over you.

Lulutia: pray to us if you want to talk.

Kufo: good luck.

I nodded as I then started to glow as I floated away from them.