Chapter 13

Time skip.

I was on the ground panting it was hard trying to master greys moves but I got a good few of them I then heard mizore ask.

Mizore: we was told you are able to control 4 elements one of them is ice another is water what are the other 2?

Ryo: fire and lightning.

I saw grey thinking about something.

Grey: (I've heard nekoshou can gain other elements as they grow stronger I wonder.)

Toph: well it seems you did good you got a few more moves and all now we need to-

She was cut off by grey as he asked.

Grey: hey I just noticed what's with that chain on your face?

I didn't care so I said the truth.

Ryo: I was forced in to a gang when I was younger the leader of the gang took an interest in me this was there look it hurt the first time he did it.

I saw that both mizore and grey had a of murder in their eyes.

Toph: what do you mean by first time?

Ryo: *oblivious* huh oh it was my first time getting something pierced so it hurt for a few days why?

I saw all 3 of them take what looked like a sigh of relief for some unknown reason.

Toph: so why don't you take it out then?

I then started to fiddle with my fingers as I said.

Ryo: I don't really know how too.

Gray: in that case let me do it I can do that easily.

I nodded and went over to gray as he asked.

Gray: is part of it in your mouth?

I nodded.

Gray: open your mouth.

I did so as he gripped my mouth as I closed my eyes and waited.

Gray: (his mouth looks warm I wonder if my- no focus.)

After about a minute I felt him take it off I looked up at him as he then said.

Gray: here if you want to keep this then here.

He handed me the chain back as I then tossed it in to the garbage can as I then said.

Ryo: *smiling* thank you gray sempai.

Just then I saw him cover his nose holding back a nose bleed as I then got a smack on the back of my head by toph.

Toph: quit trying to make gray have a nose bleed you naughty little boy.

Ryo: *whining* that hurt.

Toph: you know you deserved it so hush.

I pouted and crossed my arms as I then heard her.

Toph: it's late go to bed.

I looked at the clock and to my surprise it was past 11 pm so I sighed and heard her.

Toph: we all have a big day tomorrow.

Mizore: yes it's the first day of us going to school here I wonder how ryo will look in his uniform.

Gray: just get plenty of sleep.

We all nodded as we went up to bed as I got to my room I shut the door behind me and I undressed to my boxers and I went to my closet and got out the biggest shirt I had in there that was way to big on me it went down to my knees and since it was a long sleeve shirt it covered all my arms as well I let my cat ears and tail out  and I laid down as I hugged my pillow and started to drift off to sleep.

Time skip.

3rd person POV.

Everyone was almost ready except for ryo they thought they would give him a bit longer to sleep til now.

Toph: I'm going to go wake ryo up.

Gray: good luck.

Toph: what's that supposed to mean.

Mizore: boys are hard to wake up.

Toph: if you say so.

She then went up to ryo's room as she knocked on his door she said.

Toph: ryo it's time to get up.

No answer she sighed as she then opened the door to see him in his bed. She took his cover off him to see a rather cute sight he was with a oversized long sleeve shirt hugging his pillow she had to stop her thoughts as she thought about several very interesting things that could happen she saw he had no pants on his hair was a mess he'll need a hair cut soon she sighed again as she started to lightly shove him awake after a few seconds he started to move.

Toph: come on ryo you have to get up it's our first day of school.

He started to get up as he half opened his eyes looking sleepy at her as he said.

Ryo: *sleepy* twph me sweepy.

She won't admit it but she wanted to do so many things to him right now he held his pillow as he looked up at her with his sleepy eyes his cat ears was showing toph looked down at him as she then took out her phone and took a picture for later.

Toph: *puts phone away* ok ryo up we go.

She grabbed his arm as she got him up to his feet but as soon as she did he fell asleep on her.

Toph: oh god damn it.

She sighed again as she figured she already saw his duck so she'd just change him herself.

Time skip.

Ryo's POV.

As I slowly woke up I was in the living room in my school uniform I was so confused until toph came in and put down a huge ass bento as she then said.

Toph: ok 1 I had to change you in to your uniform since you wouldn't wake up and fell asleep on me and this is your lunch.

I felt heat rush to my face as she said she changed me in to my uniform.

Toph: don't worry I didn't take your boxers off.

I sighed of relief as I then heard gray.

Gray: come on we need to get going so we aren't late.

We both nodded as the four of us then headed out as I got my lunch and put it away in to my inventory.

Ryo: (I wonder how the devils will react to all this?)

Author. What should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: how should he get a peerage set.