Chapter 23

Small time skip.

I was in my room I put everything in my inventory that I needed and or wanted to take with me he said right as I went up the stairs it was only for a week then I would have to go back to school which I do t really mind after everything else I went back downstairs as I heard azazal ask.

Azazal: you ready kid where's your stuff?

Ryo: spacial magic I got a skill that allows me to make a different dimension that allows me to put my crap in I call it inventory only I can get in to it.

Gray: yeah that's cool.

I then heard azazal as he put a hand in my right shoulder.

Azazal: now then everyone come close we are heading to the grigory.

I saw everyone nod as they came in close as a black magic circle was underneath us all and in a flash of light I covered my eyes as it died down I uncovered my eyes as I saw laxus with the 3 still tied up traitors as I then heard azazal.

Azazal: welcome ryo I present you with grigory headquarters.

I looked up to see a big building but I honestly thought it would be bigger.

Azazal: don't worry it's more the meets the eye this is basically just a cover now come along

I walked with him as we all started to go towards the entrance when we got about 5 feet away from the door I felt is go through a barrier as azazal explained.

Azazal: the barrier only allows people that are members of the grigory to pass through it unless have my permission and only then it's just for a day or less most times I someone tries to enter it then our magical security as we call them subdue the intruders in a matter of seconds.

I nodded as he opened the doors we all go inside as I then looked up and everywhere in awe I could feel so much magical power inside this place as we make it to the center of the large room I saw a group of 10 people come up and now to azazal as 1 stepped forward and said.

???: welcome back azazal.