chapter 1

Just then a white light envelopes me and I closed my eyes until it went away and when it did I opened my eyes to see me in a room I looked around everywhere I then looked at a few anime posters on the wall as I do so I see.

Skill learned observe level 1/100

Details: let's you see what or who something is the higher the level of this skill the better you can use it.

I tried to push the the writing away but it would budge so I thought if it going away and it did i then realized what kufo said to me when I spawn in he was giving me a little hint as to what the ability was I wasn't sure just yet so I thought stats just then I see this.

Stats:

Name: ryo.

Age: 15.

Gender: male.

Race: nekoshou/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: none.

Sacred gear: ????????

Level: 1.

HP: 100/100 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 100/100 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 300/300 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 5

Endurance: 5

Agility: 5

Intelligence: 5

Wisdom: 5

Luck: 0

I smirked to myself as I then say.

Ryo: kufo you sly God the gamer ability.

I then see this.

Secret Quest completed!

Secret Quest: find out your ability that the god of life kufo has given you.

Rewards: 300 exp/ $100/ 1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

I thought yes and I see.

Level up x1!

I thought that I'd take a look at my house I saw that there was 3 set's of key's on my desk I took one and put the other two away for now I then went all around my room spamming observe on everything as I then see this.

Observe has leveled up 2/100.

I continue to do this I leveled it up a few more times in my room I then went out of my room and in to every room spamming observe on everything I could see.

Time skip.

I spent 4 hour's doing this and I got this.

Observe has leveled up level 15/100.

It was worth it I then made my way back to my room to see on my bed there was a uniform that had a note on it I then read it.

Lulutia: your school will be starting in 2 week's so please take care.

I nodded at that as if she could see me they did say that they would be watching so I then looked at my full length mirror and I had a bit of a problem the ears and tail I needed to hide them I then looked over at the books they've given me I took the one about the history of the magical world first as my tail flicked back and forth I then began reading it.

Time skip.

It's been an hour and I'm not even half way through it I then noticed that I had 3 bar's at the bottom of my vision the red one said HP: 130/130 the green one said 120/120 and the blue one said MP 350/350 I was like wait how'd they go up until I remembered I leveled up I then remembered I had a skill book but where was it I thought about this as I then thought inventory just as I said that I see it.

Skill book's:

Rapid reading.

Details: this skill let's you read any book within 10 minutes until you level it up with each level you'll get faster at reading along with each book you finish your intelligence and wisdom will go up my one point automatically you will also automatically understand everything you read with this skill.

My mouth fucking dropped to the floor at this I spent an hour on this damn book I wasn't even halfway through it.

Would you like to learn this skill?

I thought yes immediately as I then see.

Rapid reading level 1/10.

I then used it on the book in my hands and I saw it glow slightly pink and it lifted up to the air and I then began reading so fast that I couldn't believe it I found out everything about this place and what I should watch out for the town I'm in is called kuoh it's in japan also ran by a couple of devil heiresses named rias gremory and sona sitri but there has been a increase in fallen angel activity around here recently the book went down as I finished it and I see this.

Congratulations 🎊 with your skill rapid reading your intelligence and wisdom has both went up by 1!

I smirked to myself as I then went over to the book about my race and I began using rapid reading on it.

Small time skip.

As that congratulations thing went away again I was thinking so if I can manipulate chi and ki along with life energy then I can use attacks from Dragon ball I then say this.

Ryo: passive abilities.

I then see this.

Abilities:

Observe level 15/100.

Details: you can use this to see what or who someone is.

Rapid reading.

Details: let's the user read at incredible rates and is able to increase their intelligence and wisdom with each book they've finished.

Senjusu:

Details: this skill gives you the ability to manipulate chi along with detecting aura along with healing along with being able to transform in to a cat.

Youjutsu.

Details: this allows you to use illusions and control over certain elements along with being able to create poison mist you are able to control a good few elements which are ice/fire/lightning and water this is very rare for one person to be able to do this also you can create them at will.

I then thought about all this and I'm like.

Ryo: *grinning* I'mma make this world my bitch.

I then got up and I went down stairs in my house it was a 2 story house and there was 5 bedrooms along with 2 bathrooms I was going to move my stuff to the master bedroom and I went to the kitchen to get me something to as I opened the door I saw a lot of milk and cream with a lot of other stuff I like I then looked up in the cabinets and I found a lot of tuna I had enough stuff to do it so I made a batch of tuna salad 🥗 and made them in to sandwiches I poured me a glass of milk my tail was going from side to side in a really happy Manner as I enjoyed my food and after I got done I threw my trash away and I then wanted to try something I got in front of my full length mirror and I focused on to my chi in my body and I condensed it as I opened my eyes I looked in the giant mirror to see.

Ryo: (this is fucked!)

Author: so what do you think of this book so far?