chapter 6

Toph: now let's see what a little kitten 🐈 has against the blind bandit!!!

I then see this.

Quest: prove your strength!

Details: toph wants to see where your strength lies and how much you can take give her all you got or else you may die.

Rewards: 3,500 exp/ $2,000/ 1 skill book 📚.

Would you like to except the quest?

I thought yes as I then asked.

Ryo: so can I actually go all out?

Toph: yes even Azazel has trouble breaking my barrier so go all out.

I then quickly used observe on her.

Observe:

Name: toph.

Age: 15.

Gender: female.

Race: human.

Title: The blind bandit.

Fame: the strongest earth bender of all time.

Sacred gear: none.

Level: 100.

HP: ?????/?????

Stamina: ?????/?????

MP: ??????/??????

Strength: ???

Endurance: ???

Agility: ???

Intelligence: ???

Wisdom: ???

Luck: ???

Ryo: well if that's true I won't have to hold myself back anymore.

This caught her attention as I let my ears and tail come out along with my nails sharpening and my eyes turning in to cat like eye's I felt all my senses go up exponentially as I saw her crack her knuckles as she says.

Toph: don't be a tease I'm waiting for you come!

Ryo:(are you doing that on purpose!?)

I then summoned my lightning ⚡ and I focused it in to my legs along with my arms and fists I felt power overflowing in to me as I then ran at her she took a stance that look like she was going to tank everything I could give when I got close to her I raised my fist and I hit her in the face she didn't even flinch at this I kept on hitting her but she just stared at me with a look that made me somewhat mad she was smirking I then jumped in to the air as I then lifted my leg up and axe kicked her on the shoulder nothing affected her as I landed in front of her she then says.

Toph: your at a good start but let me show you the difference in power that we have.

Just then she walked over to me I felt scared I couldn't help tremble when she got within arm's reach she held her hand out an inch from my gut and then punched me so hard I coughed up blood and I see this as I blacked out.

-400 HP!

3rd person pov.

Toph carefully picked ryo up and looked at him with what seemed like caring eye's as she then says.

Toph: I will train you to be a strong warrior when I was young a nekoshou taught me how to beyond just regular earth bending he died to save me but maybe this time I can return the life he saved.

Her grip tighted on ryo as she carries him to his room and laid him as she does so she feels 4 aura's that are devil's right outside she gritted her teeth and laid him down and covered him up as she then went to the door as she opened it she realised the barrier as she does so she see 4 devil's she looked apon them and knew what they could do and what piece they was the king then stepped forward and asked the blond she knew who they was.