Chapter 21

I then heard mereoleona say.

Mereoleona: ok now try to shape it in the form of an arrow.

I nodded and started to do so it was kinda hard at first but after a while I did do it as I then saw.

New skill acquired!

Fire arrow.

Details: allows the user to summon a arrow made of fire to send at your enemy.

I then heard a phone ringing I turned to see gray answered his phone as he then said.

Gray: wait seriously he agreed to that wait your both at the house really cause we're at school.

I heard him sigh as he said.

Gray: *sighs* ok we'll be there in a bit.

As he hung up the phone.

Gray: azazal said to come home he brought someone to teach ryo how to use his lightning better.

I looked over at sona as she nodded and said.

Sona: I'll take care of the rest here go home.

Ryo: Um thank you sona.

Sona: *smiles* it's fine I'm glad I could help.

We all then started to leave.

Time skip.

As we got to the house we went inside to see azazal and this huge guy with like a cape thing.

Azazal: hey kiddo gotcha a lightning teacher

I looked up at the guy as he then said.

Azazal: he's one of our powerhouses he's incredible not only is he a lightning dragon slayer but he's actually slayed dragons before I thought that you could learn a lot from him.

???: laxus that's my name.

Ryo: your huge.

I then say with a bit of a smirk.

Ryo: is that big body compensation for something or does the sausage fit the package?

He then bent over a bit as a big smirk came on to his face he had sharp teeth as he said in a low voice.

Laxus: how about you find out kitten.

Just then I was hit upside the head with a newspaper as I heard.

Toph: bad no horny.

Mereoleona: this is so entertaining.

Azazal: *eating popcorn* I know right.