Chapter 22

As I was heading home with the 4 of them 3 was a tied up one was just over my shoulder as I saw saw this.

Level up x2!

Ryo: (wonder why it didn't appear earlier?)

Sora: (it would have if I didn't hold it but I thought you might get distracted so I held that back for a bit.)

Ryo: (ah I see thank you.)

Sora: (it was no problem master.)

I nodded as we headed home.

3rd person POV.

We go to the sky's of kuoh as 2 individuals looked down at him studying him as if calculating his every single move.

???: yes he will be an excellent recruit he's a fast learner he will join us.

???: I'm not sure I doubt that.

???: then all we have to do is kill the ones closest to him show him that he has nothing left and if he wants to live he will join us or he will die.

Ryo's POV.

As I dropped down in front of my house I saw the doors opened and everyone came outside to see me covered in blood along with the 3 of the fallen tied and when saw mittelt their eyes widened as a lot of them ran over gray got to me first as he took the 3  fallen and said as mizore carefully took mittelt from me.

Gray: you good?

Ryo: yeah it's not my blood.

Toph: I'm going to call azazal.

Ryo: yeah he needs to know that his daughter is ok.

Everyone looked at me as I then said.

Ryo: *holds up grimoire* uh hello sora told me let's just say I got a little carried away when I found out.

Just then sora turned in to her human form as she sat on my shoulder as I then saw laxus up against the wall as she said with his arms crossed.

Laxus: you did good kid.

Ryo: *smug* yeah I know.

As we all go inside mereoleona was on the phone with azazal.

Mereoleona: yeah he found her so far she hasn't woken up yet yeah I'll bring her to you.

As she hung up the phone she says.

Mereoleona: *hangs up phone* ok I need to bring her to him I'll be back.

She picked up milttlet and the teleported through a orange magic circle I sat on the couch and checked my stats.

Stats:

Name: ryo.

Age: 15.

Gender: male.

Race: nekosho/human hybrid.

Title: child prodigy.

Fame: member of the grigory.

Sacred gear: Incursio.

Level: 30.

HP: 2,880/2,880 (regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 2,400/2,400 (regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 17,400/17,400 (regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 67

Endurance: 67

Agility: 67

Intelligence: 134