chapter 7

As I sat up I smirked to myself I then got up and I sat on the edge of my bed as I then got up and I went to my door and went down to the living room to see toph there as if she's waiting for me she then says.

Toph: while you was blacked out from our training session some devil's came and well in case they try anything I'll be going anywhere you go now until my help arrives.

Ryo: help?

Toph: yes they are known as the ice twin's of catastrophe well even though they are just a year older then us they are as skilled as me with there own element which is obviously ice.

I nodded I understand.

Ryo: I understand I guess I should be more careful from now on.

I saw her nod as she then says.

Toph: sit down I'm going to make breakfast 🥐 what do you want?

Ryo: chocolate 🍫.

Toph: a healthy breakfast.

Ryo: fish 🐟.

Toph: I'm being serious about this.

Ryo: chicken 🐔.

Toph: *tic mark* ryo.

Ryo: or maybe candy 🍭.

Toph: *demanding* sit.

I did as she said cause she scares me as she says.

Toph: now listen to me your going to eat an actual hearty breakfast of bacon 🥓 egg's 🍳 and some toast along with some milk 🥛 is that understood.

Ryo: *scared* y-yes ma'am!

Age then came over to me and and I closed my eyes I felt myself shiver ever so slightly when I heard her footsteps stop's I felt her rubbing my head along with my ears I couldn't help it but it felt so good I couldn't help but let out a little purr.

Ryo: *purring*

Toph:(so cute!)

She then went away along with taking her hand away with her making me pout slightly as I then sat on the couch and wait I then laid down and I used my instant dungeon I went to my dungeon I then see that it's like it usually is I go outside and I see bunch of skeletons and zombies I then smirked as I then ran at them with a smile on my face ever Sense I got here in this new world I can't help but smile at everything and everyone I fight.

Time skip.

I was currently panting as I heard a clang I looked over to see the skeleton I just killed drop a sword 🗡️ as I slowly got back up I go over to it and I see this as I pick it up I looked at it.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I took a few swings of it and I smirked to myself as I then see more zombies and skeletons coming over at me I then got in to a sword 🗡️ fighting stance and I went to work.