Chapter 25

I was currently looking around as I found myself to the entrance to the gym I saw a sign in front of the door.

Ryo: let's see it says that I can use magic as well as all my strength if something is damaged then it auto repairs itself.

Sora: guess you can get practice in.

I nodded I went in to the gym I saw that no one was in here it was really big as well.

Ryo: (I haven't used much of of my wind so might as well.)

Sora: (be carful with out a teacher trying to use any elemental magic can be very dangerous.)

Ryo: (I promise I will.)

I then got in to a fight stance as I took a deep breath as I then sent out a blast of air but it was weak and to spread out I tried again and again but the same thing happened even if I put more power in it til I heard from behind me.

???: you need not put so much power in your strikes as well as not use as much magical power also your stance is terrible for using air.

I turned to see.

Ryo: huh who are you?

???: my name is tenzin I am an air nomad would you like me to assist you?

I nodded slowly as he came over to me and said.

Tenzin: firstly your fighting stance is that of a Ice user I've heard that you are able to use more then one element.

Ryo: um I can use 5.

Tenzin: that's quite impressive but like I said your stance is no good for using wind magic wind is the element of freedom it flows through your body so get a natural stance.

I did so I think.

Tenzin: now right foot forward.

I did so.

Tenzin: left a bit back not to much now.

I do so.

Tenzin: *nods* good now hold out your right hand with your thumb inwards.

I do so.

Tenzin: no not straight outwards have your elbow bent downward then do the same with your left arm and hand but bent more inwards to your chest.

I did so as he said.

Now then release a blast of air.

I then shot one forward at the wall with my left hand it was so much faster as well with so much more power when it it scattered as I then heard mister tenzin.

Tenzin: *nods* nods good a fast learner that's good would you like to continue?

I nodded.

Time skip.