chapter 4

Azazel's pov

I was at my desk in my apartment I was really thinking about sending someone to protect him until I got a knock on my door I go over to it I opened it up to see one of my fallen angels.

Fallen angel= fa.

Fa: sir we have another situation with her.

Azazel: hmmmmmmm send her to me.

I saw him nod and leave I then smirked as I laid my arm's on she's perfect for the duty of his body guard she's on par with alot of high class devil's even though she's a human she's incredible I then see her come in she's young 15 but she packs a punch that could kill any normal person I then hear hear.

???: What the hell do you want.

Azazel: I told you I would have to punish you if you started another fight with the other members.

???: So what.

I smirked as I then say.

Azazel: there's a male nekoshou in this town.

I saw her take a step back in surprise at this she has always had an interest in them sense she has an ability like his bit here's is earth 🌎.

???: That's impossible!?

Azazel: not only does he control lightning ⚡ but he also controls 3 other elements besides that but he is lacking in everything I want you to become his bodyguard and his teacher I believe he's the same age as you, you are an earth bender but you have come so much further then any other earth bender your the strongest one out there along with being able to create earth as well on your sheer willpower you and you alone may be the only one that could teach him the ways.

???: Even if I do agree to do this where is he.

Azazel: he is currently going to kuoh academy for a tour.

I saw her eyes widened very slightly as I then held up a picture of him I was able to give her the ability to see with medical research as I gave it to her I saw her put it in to her pocket as she then says.

???: I will protect him text him knowing you, you already got his number.

Azazel: I'll do it as soon as you leave.

Age nodded as she then went over to my door and says.

???: What's his name.

Azazel: ryo.

She nodded and left.

Small time skip.

Ryo's pov.

As we was over half way done we was taking a small break as he then asked.

Kiba: so have any hobbies.

Ryo: hmmmmm well not really but I was actually pretty in to swords a while back.

This caught his attention as he then asked.

Kiba: why was you in to swords.

Ryo: something so beautiful and yet so deadly can be so deadly.

Kiba: yes swords are beautiful but very deadly weapons at the same time.

I nodded in agreement as I then say.

Ryo: I wonder if there is a way to go beyond just close courters combat with them.

I saw him take a step back in surprise I finally used observe on him.

Observe:

Name: yuuto kiba.