Chapter 24

Time skip.

We stayed like this for a few hours til I heard her say.

Sora: *sighs* I think it's best if you get up now you got a bit over an hour before lunch is ready you may want to read those books and increase your magical power there's 100 on each bookshelf let me think that would be 60,000 more mp.

She then transformed back in to her book form as I let out a sigh and got up and picked a few and got started.

Time skip 90 minutes.

As I put another book away I put the last 10 book on this shelf on my desk as I then saw this.

You have read 90 books you have gained 90 points in to both your intelligence and wisdom!

I really liked this skill as I was about to pick up another one when my door opened up to reveal azazal.

Azazal: yo kiddo lunch is ready.

Ryo: finally I'm starved.

Azazal: yeah yeah I know come on I made sure that your group had both of us places and also if your wondering we actually have a turn sheet to show who cooks on what days for the ones who stay here permanently the ones that only go out on missions then return well except for one.

I was kinda confused as we headed towards the cafeteria I could hear loud yelling and a like.

Azazal: yeah you'll get along with him and before any perverse thoughts come to mind he's straight but he's the best cook we have and he's also human he live on this floor ah yes I don't think I told you of this yet but floors 1-20 are for those who just became fallen angels or are of the supernatural or mystical creatures that aren't to sure what they want to do if they decide to stay then they either stay where they are or if there's room then they can go somewhere else each 10 floors has someone that watches over them and they have a per on each floor like if there's a problem then they go to the main overseer to consult the problem if needed floors 21-30 are floors we use for a hospital I know that sounds like a lot but remember that we have quite a few people here also for someone to get to a floor that they sent allowed on they have to go to the overseer to take them personally it may seem troubling but that's what we have to do also the people that live on floors 340-350 have full run over each and every part of this place.

My eyes widened at that as I asked.

Ryo: but why am I down here then I'm really new I should be on floor 10 I think?

Azazal: *chuckles* ryo your more then worthy to be down here and here's the reasons.

He stopped and looked at me.

Azazal: 1 you are very trustworthy you if you wasn't sora wouldn't be capable to let you use her 2 your growing in power very fast which means you'll be a powerhouse soon enough 3 your one of the last of your race and the only male left which means you still need protection cause there are people out there that would try to take you as a hostage or use your power they took my daughter mittelt and she tried to fight against you but you got her back for me that also a reason you brought my daughter back safe and sound.

He then got close and hugged me.

Azazal: I can't thank you enough ryo she's all I have left of her mother I care so much for her if something ever happened to her I couldn't live with it.