chapter 8

Time skip 2 days.

Toph's pov.

It's been 2 whole days and he hasn't once come down from upstairs playing that damn game of his I made lunch for us and told him he has 10 minutes to get his ass down here or I'd kick his ass I really am trying but I don't think he wants to listen Azazel said that the ice twin's are coming over today so at least I'll have help but I want him at least presentable to them I'm a patient woman but enough is enough I went up to his room and banged on the door.

Toph: ryo get that ass up right now!

Ryo: *muffled* kindly fuck off.

Toph: *tic mark* oh really now.

I then used my metal manipulation to unlock the door and as it opened up I saw a scared kitten 🐈 I smirked at him as he then ran under his 🛏️ bed I go over to the curtains and opened them and I then dragged him out of there by his arm as the light of the sun touch's him he does this.

Ryo: hissssss natural light!!!!

He tried to get away but I just tighted my grip as I then threw him in to the bathroom  and I say to him.

Toph: get cleaned up you shut-in the ice twin's are coming today I want you to at least look and smell nice.

Ryo: but I wanna play my game.

Toph: after you eat and after you meet them.

Ryo: *pouts* no fair.

Toph: I'm not fair deal with it.

I then closed the door to his bathroom.

Small time skip.

Ryo's pov.

I was out of the shower 🚿 but there a big problem I don't have any of my clothes not in my inventory or on the ground in the bathroom with me and toph was getting impatient.

Toph: hurry up!

Ryo: I'm done b-but.

Toph: just get out here.

I grabbed 2 towels I wrapped one around my waist and I covered my chest with the other as I then opened the door I saw her reading one of my manga's I got the other day she then closed it and looked at me but she immediately dropped the book 📚 and I saw her face starting to get red as I say.

Ryo: *blushing* I d-didn't have any clothes in there I was afraid you'd yell at m-me again I'm s-sorry.

Toph's pov

The water on his hair the blushing the cute little cat 🐈 ears and tail he's adorable and no no I couldn't do that to him not yet.

Ryo's pov.

Ryo: (she's eyeing me like a piece of candy.) *Blushing* w-what are y-you looking at pervert.

I saw her turn her head and I hear her say.

Toph: *light blush* I'll go down stairs get dressed.

She then left and I did as I was told and got my clothes on.

Small time skip.

I slowly made my way down and when I got to the kitchen I peeked my head in as I do I hear toph say.

Toph: get your ass in here and eat.

I went over and sat at the table as she then put a plate of hamburger 🍔 and french fries 🍟 in front of me with a glass of milk 🥛 I then said as I looked away.

Ryo: *light blush* um I'm sorry a-about earlier.

She picked up a fry and pointed it at me and said.