Chapter 20

I was currently having a break before my next class which happened to be my math class.

Sora:(master?)

Ryo:(you can talk in my mind?)

Sora: (I have recently made the proper connections to do so.)

Ryo: (ah this makes things better then what I'm about to do do t tell anyone.)

Sora: (oh.)

My break was almost over I went to the gym and looked around I found what I was looking for there was a stage at the end of the gym and there's a small space I can climb underneath it I do so and I closed it I then transformed in to my cat form.

Sora: (well isn't this adorable.)

Ryo: *pouting* (you hush you don't get to say that since your small and cute as well.)

Sora: (*shit eating grin* oh so you think I'm cute.)

Ryo: *light blush* no.

Sora: *smirks* (I'm not letting this go.)

I then heard.

Mereoleona: ok I expect 10 laps around the gym running 20 push ups 20 set ups 20 jumping jacks then you can do what you all wish now go!

I then heard a bunch of footsteps til I heard some on the stage I held my breath as they walked over to directly above me just then a hand crashed through as it was taken back an eye looked through as it saw me I heard.

Mereoleona: helllo there ryo.

Ryo: *scared* (I think I peed a little.)

Sora: (your not the only one.)

I tried to run away but she caught me as she then said as I was brought to her face.

Mereoleona: well I guess this would make sense your not an adult yet but I guess I don't have to find you I made arrangements for I guess your team technically and the student council to have lunch together here and I also got a schedule changed after lunch the orc the student council and your team will be having gym together afterwards so you might as well as stay in this form til they all get here.

Time skip.

I hate this the bell just rung for lunch and the student council is here but I don't sense any of the orc still honestly it's kinda worrying me after a few more minutes of the student council eating and talking to each other they started to ask questions I may or may not have went around and got their general info like names and ages.

Saji: hey I'm curious why do you have a kitten miss mereoleona?

Mereoleona: oh your gonna find out later.

I then hissed at saji for calling me a kitten.

Ryo: *hisses towards saji*

Sona: I don't think he liked you calling him a kitten.

Sona said with a smirk as she looked at me I could tell in her eyes that she knew it was me so I just looked away from her as I then heard the gym doors open to hear.

Toph: I swear I can sense him in here.

Gray: yeah yeah I know but it was only faint.

I tried to wiggle out of mereoleona's grip but she didn't budge when they got in front of her I heard.

Mizore: we couldn't fin-

Just then she saw me the others saw her gaze and looked to see me none of them saw me in this form before but they knew I saw all 3 of the fuckers smirk as I then heard mereoleona.