Chapter 30

Time skip.

We was currently in Bastet's dining area i was scarfing down more then goku ever could as I did so I heard.

Azazal: mereoleona she's ok then?

Gray: yes she's fine just a bit hurt Bianca is watching over her.

Tenzin: yes she is strong willed she will be just fine.

Azazal: *chuckles* you would know just how strong willed wouldn't you tenzin.

Just then I saw mister tenzin's face redden a bit as I said.

Ryo: oh I didn't know the two of you was dating?

Tenzin: *red faced/ points at ryo* I don't wanna hear it out of you!

That got a laugh out of everyone in the room til I heard.

Azazal: ryo I want you to know that you are under the grigory's protection and to help make sure people know who you are and who is backing you.

He held up to fingers as just then he pointed them at my right lower shoulder as his finger tips glowed as just then a tattoo appeared there.

Ryo: *stars in eyes* woah so cool!

Azazal: *smirks* I know not only is it a cool tattoo but it lets us know if your in danger and we can use it to locate you if you ever get lost we each have one.

Just then azazal held up wrist to show a smaller one Laxus lifted his shirt it was a huge one on his back grey had one on his right bicep toph had one on the back of her neck mizore had one one her left leg tenzin had one on his palm of his right hand.

Ryo: woah I didn't notice you had ones as well.

I then heard toph.

Toph: well I guess this was a eventful first day for you huh ryo?

Ryo: *just noticed* huh this is my first day visiting the Gregory.

Cu: you are an idiot.

Ryo: *rolls eyes* an idiot turned demigod *sticks tongue out at him*.

Just then everyone's eyes widened as I heard.

Azazal: *sighs* I wish you hadn't said that.

Ryo: *confused* huh why's that?

Bastet: *amused* because child he doesn't want to get magic thrown at him.

Gray: what did he do this time?

Small time skip after explaining.

Just about everyone's aura was dark except for cu who was currently asking.

Cu: wait so You was asleep when the change happened?

Ryo: yes and no I was in my inner world with Incursio when it was happening.