Chapter 11

Author: ok I'm going to clear some things up that people in the comments aren't understanding for some god forsaken reason 1 azazal fixed toph's blindness through magic that was went over in one of the previous chapters and 2 ryo is bi it's going to be a harem of both boys and girls if you don't like it then keep your comments to yourself and read the book or just quit reading it.

Small time skip.

As I went out side I saw both Mizore and grey sparring her arms and hands looked like they was made of ice as grey had a sword in his hands as he got close to her he yelled.

Grey: ICE MAKE EXCALIBUR!!!

She blocked his attack as she tried and failed to claw him with her ice claws he dodged that's when they both noticed me out there I saw grey was shirtless as he came over to me.

Grey: ok now that your here I want to see if you can just create ice all around yourself we've already put up a barrier around the property so in case it gets to intense it will stop it from escaping.

Ryo: how?

Grey: just imagine a field of ice all around you and put your magical power in to it.

I nodded as I then closed my eyes as I then started to imagine everything around me in ice as white as snow as I took a breath a released my magic just then I heard.

Grey: oh shi-

I felt a little light headed as I opened my eyes I saw that I used 75% of my magical power I then saw I froze everything we was now in a dome of ice 🧊 I then heard a bit of a rumble as I turned around I saw toph.

Toph: well it looks likes you used most of your magical power along with freezing both of them.

She as she pointed behind me I turned to see both of them frozen in ice as I then go over to grey and knocked on him as I then said as I looked up at him.

Ryo: woah sempai your so hard.

Toph: your a horny kitten you know that.

Ryo: *looks down* I'm sorry.

Just then I felt her pet my head I leaned in to her touch as we then heard.

*crack crack CRACK!*

Just then both of us saw both of them break out of the ice and I heard grey say.

Grey: are you going to keep doing that?

Mizore: *licks lips* such a naughty little boy~

I felt my face heat up as I went behind toph as she said.

Toph: so did he pass that test grey.

He looked around and said.

Grey: yeah he did.

I then heard toph say as she grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me back inside.

Toph: your almost out of magical power you need to rest.

Grey: (if he can do this now image a year from now male nekosho are supposed to be so powerful that they can warp the fabric of reality itself what I've seen here today is proof of that.)

As I was dragged to the living room I heard toph.

Toph: what are you going to do about school?

I tilted my head to the side and asked.

Ryo: what do you mean?

Toph: I mean when you go to school the devils run it I'll be going with you but I may not have the same classes as you.