Chapter 16

I looked over at the other person.

She looked at me with curiosity in her eyes I could tell she was strong just by looking at her I then heard azazal

Azazal: hey ryo been a bit.

Ryo: yeah it has.

I looked over to see the others start to look a bit worried for some reason.

Ryo: so I'm who's this?

Azazal: this is your new teacher and bodyguard mereoleona vermilion she will be your fire magic teacher.

I looked at her as I then looked up at her as she then said.

Mereoleona: I've heard a lot about you let's hope what I heard is true cub.

I rolled my eyes slightly at that I then heard azazal say as I layed down on the couch as the others did what they wanted.

Azazal: before I forget mereoleona is just as strong as me or maybe even stronger I thought that it might be a good idea to go ahead and bring her here since that gremory girl may or may not try something.

Mereoleona: if she so happens to come within 100 feet of him she shall be burnt to death.

Azazal: no only protect him from her don't kill her unless you absolutely have too.

I saw her nod as I got up and went in to the kitchen to get chocolate as I pulled a chocolate bar out of the cupboard I heard from behind me.

Toph: and what are you doing?

I jumped to the ceiling as I landed on to the floor I saw toph walking over to me as I saw both azazal and mereoleona watching with amusement in both sets of their eyes i basically begged them with my eyes to help but each gave me a smirk as toph got over to me I gulped slightly as she then took the candy bar in her hand and said.

Toph: you can't have half of it now.

I sighed out of relief as I felt her start to pet my head again as I leaned in to her touch I heard this.

Azazal: your overall power and magic has grown a large amount it seems I think you may be able to take on rias's rook right now.

As toph stopped petting my head I looked at him with a smirk and said.

Ryo: *smirk* what about if I use my sacred gear?

Azazal: oh so you did have one I thought as much since you do have a small amount of human blood in you but anyway which is it?

Ryo: Incursio.

Just then both azazal and mereoleona eyes slightly widened as I summoned him honestly it doesn't feel right to call my sacred gear it cause it just feels better I don't know it just does azazal came over to me and I saw him looking very intently at the blades eye like jewel After a minute he stopped and said as I put it away.