chapter 3

He then put his arms around me as I looked really nervous as I say.

Ryo: I-I need an adult.

Azazel: I am an adult.

Small time skip.

He brought me to his apartment he said he could help me with my training in the sage Art's and stuff like that and he'll keep me safe from the fallen angels.

Azazel: you see there is a certain someone who went rogue from us he's a leader class like me but I'm having trouble trying to find him.

I nodded.

Azazel: you see he took a few of my people with him some thinking this is a mission other's knew about it and decided to tell the others they thought wouldn't like the idea that it was a mission I've been trying to find them and bring them back the innocent one's so if you help me with this then I can guarantee your safety from the fallen angels.

I thought about it and it wasn't a bad idea since I was really weak at the moment he knows more of everything in this world so I thought why not he seems like a chill kinda guy.

Ryo: I think I'll take you up on your offer.

I saw him nod as he then says.

Azazel: I'll be in touch with you if I get a lead on her here's a picture of her here.

He then handed me a picture of this girl.

Azazel: as of right now she's the only one that I know of that was told that this was a mission so good luck kitty 🐈

Ryo: I'll claw your eyes out if you call me that again.

Azazel put his hands up in mock defeat and says.

Azazel: ok ok sorry hehe.

Ryo: here's my phone number.

I gave him my number along with him giving me his  he then says.

Azazel: I'll contact you when I get any information on the others along with if I get any information on where she is her name is mittelt please if you find her bring her here she's the youngest one of us and we'll kinda of childish I'll let the others of the grigori know not to lay a finger on you.

Ryo: thanks now if you don't mind I need to go.

He nodded and I then left as I closed the door behind me I left out a sigh and I then went on my way back home 🏡 but I saw a mall and I thought why not.

Small time skip.

Ok so I found a few things I wanted and I got like ball's of yarn and some toy 🐁 mice along with a few bags of catnip I read that this is like weed to my race so I got a bunch of it along a lot of chocolate 🍫 bar's  I also got a bunch of 🍬 candy 🍭 to I spent all of my money doing this and I found out that my inventory was limitless I then headed home and when I got there I decided to go back in to my dungeon as I do I see that that everything had a greyish tint to it I once again I went outside I walked  around and I see a few zombies Along with skeletons I used observe on the skeleton's.