Chapter 14

Ryo's POV.

As we go outside I see this.

Quest: go to school.

Rewards: 2,000 exp/$1,000/1 skill book.

Would you like to except this quest?

Yes/no?

I thought yes it seemed simple enough but those devils are going to definitely cause trouble i wonder if they will try to start something before or after school it would be smart to do it after school but they might try something but sirzecks himself said I was aloud to attend school here.

Time skip.

As the school got in to sight I saw people going in to it but there was some people that stayed out at the side of the fence so not to get in to the way as we got closer I saw that it was the devils from the pictures I was saw as we get to the gate I saw that brown haired boy was on his phone not really paying attention but as I was about to go in to the gate I heard.

Rias: and where do you think you all are going.

Before I could say anything I heard gray say.

Gray: to school dumbass.

Rias: *flips hair* how dare you I am th-

Mizore: we already know who you are we don't really care.

Toph: besides I've already warned you before don't even think of touching ryo here.

I just waved slightly at them kiba gave a small wave back as I then heard.

Rias: you all need to show your respect towards a high class devil.

I then said.

Ryo: why would I show my respect to someone I just met.

Rias: because I am a hig-

Ryo: don't interrupt me why would I show my respect to someone who hasn't proven to me that they are worth my respect even though you devils killed off most of my race.

Just then I made my eyes in to my cat like ones as i flexed my aura slightly as each of their eyes widened at this.

Ryo: yeah I think your starting to understand let's go.

I closed my eyes as I had a smug look on my face as we all walked away in to the school as we did I saw this.

Quest completed!

Quest: go to school.

Rewards: 2,000 exp/ $1,000/1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I then heard gray.

Level up x1!

Gray: you handled that better then I thought you would.

Toph: they are definitely going to try something or at least rias will the others didn't really care but they will without a doubt do what she says so be on guard.

I nodded as did everyone else I saw that we was getting a bunch of looks from everyone well we are the new kids so that's to be exspected.

Mizore: we have all of our classes together but one.

Gray: the one before lunch.

Ryo: which is that one again?

Toph: your math class.

Ryo: fuck.

Gray: you don't like math either.

Ryo: math stands for mental abuse to humans.