chapter 5

I then looked at her and this is who I see.

???: Name's toph I'm your bodyguard Azazel sent me

I nodded I then looked away cause well I still had a small bit of a blush on my cheeks as I then say.

Ryo: well I'm ryo.

Toph: so your the last male of your race.

Ryo: mhmm.

Toph: I liked how'd you handled it with that devil 😈.

Ryo: whatever make yourself at home.

Toph: also I'll know where you are in this house what your doing along with how long you do it not with 📷 cameras but with my feet.

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye.

Toph: I'm somewhat like you but the only difference is I have complete control over my element earth 🌎 this is in every thing if you compress it then you will get metal with that I can know exactly where you are if your in trouble scared or about to die along with sand it comes from earth and through that I can see you through any pane of glass if you are in front of it the same with any other thing that comes from earth 🌎 remember I take my job seriously you will not die on my watch I shall also teach you what I can about your elemental control.

I then went up to my room as I closed the door I feel down to the ground I couldn't help it that sent a shiver of down my spine as I felt my face get so red I knew she could know what I'm doing and it felt so good.

3rd person pov.

We go to toph as she had a smirk on her face as she says to herself.

Toph: oh it seems he liked that *licks lips* this is going to be very fun.

Ryo's pov.

Small time skip.

I went to bed 🛌 like I needed to but I knew I didn't need to but I didn't want to make her suspect anything of me I laid in my bed and I used instant dungeon as I do so I got up out of 🛏️ bed and went outside I picked up a stick and I wanted to try a few things with my powers as I looked up at the sky I say this.

Ryo: by the power of the gods that gave me this new life I will not fall I will not bow to another person ever again you three gave me the power to fight back I know your watching over me I hope I make you all proud!

I then focused my mind on the image of water 💦 water is life but also death I closed my eyes water is wet it is deadly it can become a weapon my weapon I then used the stick that was in my hand and twirled it around I opened my eyes to see that there was water 💦 under me I then snapped my fingers and dropped my stick and I felt the water to claw up my arm's to my shoulders as I made tentacles on each arm if mine it looks like something like this.