46: The Meeting

Naruto already cleared his paperworks as Sasuke and Shikamaru went next to Naruto standing there with an expressionless face. A minute passed, Naruto's secretary informed them that Hiashi arrived.

"Come in," Naruto said coldly. Hiashi had an internal conflict right now. But he had an image to maintain so he force himself to be calm and relax.

The three can see it clearly but didn't talk about it.

"Hyuga-dono, do you have any idea why I call you here?" Naruto is calm. Too calm that it terrified Hiashi to death. He felt as if Naruto is Minato right now.

As everyone knows, if Minato is too calm without any emotion to his face while talking to you it only means one thing, he is terrifyingly mad. Naruto having this calm expression makes him too uncomfortable.

"I have an idea but not certainly about it," Hiashi carefully said.

"Its good that you have an idea. Lets drop this pretence and I'll be frank. Activation of the Cage Bird Seal after Uzumaki Hinata forfeit to their battle can be a form of treason. Not just Hyuga Neji but the entire Hyuga. Are you aware how?" Hiashi eyes widen as his composure ruined because of this.

"Wh-What?" Hiashi is dumbfounded because of this.

"You can take a look about the history of Cage Bird Seal," Naruto move the folder to his table towards Hiashi's direction. Then, Hiashi frantically take the folder and didn't care about how he look. His clan is at stake now.

He look at the folder and read it carefully. It was a note and contract came from the Shodaime Hokage, Senju Hashirama, Shodai's wife, Uzumaki Mito, and Hyuga Hattori the first head of Hyuga Clan after the settlement of their clan here in Konoha.

One of the note is an apology of Uzumaki Mito for the misplacement of the right seal to the Hyuga as the seal they take is for prisoners. The second is the contract that the Shodaime itself signed together with Uzumaki Mito and Hyuga Hattori that the Hyuga Clan cannot use the bad effects of the Cage Bird Seal to people who have this. If their clan can be proven that they used it, punishment will be execution as the Hyuga Member who have the seal is not a prisoner. Therefore Uzumaki Mito will study the seal to unlocked it.

Cage Bird Seal will only handed again to the current Hokage if they manage to find a way to unlock this. Cage Bird Seal will only be a temporary Seal for Hyuga's to use.

"As you can see in the note, Lady Mito misplace the seals that she do for the Dojutsu of Hyuga. My intel told me that according to his investigation towards this issue, the seals that happens to be the right seal to your Clan named Death Lock Dojutsu Seal. Its function is only to destroy the dojutsu after the person who have this die. No other side effect. Finding where this seal is, it lead us to an investigation result that Uchiha Clan destroy it after Uchiha Madara who request the Cage Bird Seal defect to the Village," Naruto seriously said.

Hiashi paled while listening to Naruto and reading the contract repeatedly.

"The Sandaime Hokage didn't tell you this since he thought that Hyuga Clan is still sticking to this Contract. There is no report that your clan use it abusively. But now, activating it in the eyes of many witness, is enough evidence to exterminate your whole clan immediately. I'm sure your aware of it right now," Naruto smirk and take a lot of pleasure to the frantic Hyuga Clan Head. He just hope that Hinata is also there to witness it.

"You can't do that! Hyuga Clan is one of the strongest Clan in Konoha! Extermination of our whole clan will only cripple the power of Konoha!" Hiashi frantically said.

"Oh? And? Do you think I don't know about this? Why don't you report what happen this passed months before the Chunin, Nara-san?" Naruto playfully smile which almost make Hiashi forgot to breath.

"Okay," Shikamaru reveal a folder with Kirigakure's symbol to it. Hiashi look confusely but felt that the folder will only be a solution to the Hokage to maintain its power after exterminating the Hyuga Clan.

"As a sign of gratitude for the help of Konoha freeing the Kirigakure to the hand of its tyrant leader, Karatachi Yagura the Jinchuriki of Sanbi. I, Terumi Mei the new Mizukage of Kirigakure shall express our deep gratitude by granting Chinoike Clan to be part of Konohagakure as for their Head's request. Aside from this, we will give transfer to Konohagakure the citizenship of 158 Native Uzushio citizen who seek refugee after the fall of Uzushio and 22 Uzumaki Clan Members, signed by Terumi Mei, Godaime Mizukage," Shikamaru read in monotone. This makes Hiashi paled more.

Having Chinoike Clan and Uzumaki Clan in exchange of Hyuga Clan, it will only make the Konoha more powerful and will not be that weak. Having more Sealing Masters will make Konoha more terrifying.

"Now, can you see your position? No matter what decision I will make, I will not lose anything. Do you really think, I am not as sly as my father? Think of it, Hyuga-dono. I'll give you until Chunin Third Exam to think what will you do, I'll be waiting. Don't forget your position specially your situation inside the Hyuga Clan," Hiashi widen his eyes. He pick up what his Hokage wanted to say.

He was aware of their abusive use of Caged Bird Seals within their Clan. But because Neji activate it and many higher ranking ninja saw it, Naruto can play his card and have so much advantage so Hiashi is in dangerous position.

He was really worthy to become a Hokage and son of Yondaime Hokage. Both of them are sly and master of their own game. Both of them will never step forward without knowing a lot of possible consequences, truly terrifying.

--*--

Next Chapter: Calm Before Storm

Next Chapter:
Calm Before Storm