25: Obito and Rin's Case

"I know you are confuse why did we told you this but. I wanted to confirm something, Sasuke," Sasuke nodded and give a file to Kakashi.

Kakashi immediately read the file.

"During our fight with Yagura, we detect a Sharingan to his head that why I decided to scan it. We saw figures of that user and that was his appearance. Lee find an Uchiha who died and their corpse was not retrieve. The only Uchiha that pass the requirements is your Team mate, Uchiha Obito. Now I let you see this file because I wanted to confirm if that person is him," Naruto seriously said.

Kakashi don't know what to feel right now. He can confirm that this guy is his team mate Obito. His features was the same except that his half face is ruined.

"Y-yes, th-this is O-Obito," he weakly whisper.

"Okay then, I will be honest, I take an investigation about this person. In an hour I should have the report about it. Don't do anything stupid right now, Hatake-san. I know your sentiment about this person but he is not your Team mate like before. We'll help you deal with this and will try to save him from darkness. Go back here in my office after an hour," Kakashi nodded and leave the office. Naruto command onr of his ANBU to inform Gai about the situation so he could check him.

"What do you think about it?" Naruto ask and eyed Sasuke. And Sasuke look ashamed

Obito is just a victim of his scheme. He turn a pure hearted boy to a monster because of his greed.

"I know its my fault why this all happen. Thats why I wanted to correct this. I didn't tell you that Nohara Rin is still alive and living out there. Maybe we can seek for her help to save Obito?" Sasuke ask.

"Wait! What? Bu-but how did she was alive? She had a corpse according to the files," Naruto said and find the files about the death of Nohara Rin.

"The white Zetsu had an ability to copy an entire person using a little amount of Chakra. Whether memories, abilities, manerism in short the they can copy entire identity of a certain person. The only flaw they had is they are 80% weaker to the original," Sasuke reported. Naruto widen as he put the puzzle of the the scene.

"Why did I didn't saw it? Rin knows that Dad is a seal master. Even if the seal is faulty, Dad can fix it. According to this Data. Rin had the highest analytical prowess. She was the best kunoichi in their peer. Which means, even if she was panicking, being expose to seal masters as Dad and Jiraya-sama can calm her. This fact is was all highly suspicious why did nobody realize this?" Naruro mutter.

"They are grieving. Plus the way how Rin died is one of the factors. She died in the hand of her own team mate which divert the attention of everyone," Sasuke explain.

"You are too cruel, don't you think?" Sasuke sigh and look guilty to Naruto.

"I know, I am cruel. Thats why I wanted to correct everything I did," Sasuke said determinely.

They both went outside the private area of their team and it was in time when Lee enters the room.

"I'm here to report my mission, Hokage-sama," Naruto nodded and put up the silent and invincible seal.

"Trails of this person led me to a cave near in Kannabi Bridge. There are a trace that someone live there but abandon the area. There are also a white creepy hose in the place with this things," Lee reveal a Storage Seal.

The seal reveal a blue jacket with orange linings, a blue shorts, a white mask with black lining, an orange version of the white mask, a necklace, ruined picture, a cloak, and a forehead protector. Naruto eyed Lee as he was ready to report again.

"It was buried in the cave and manage to find it by luck. What disturb me it the symbol in this jacket. It seems that, this things can confirm that Uchiha Obito indeed survive that incident because aside from his googles, Konoha nins didn't manage to get corpse," Lee said then he unseal another storage seal and reveal a scythe, a black robe, the white hose, and a piece of handkerchief that had a dry blood.

"Aside from Uchiha Obito, he was with someone. And that someone is the owner of this things," Lee said again. Naruto eyes Sasuke again and he nodded seeing it was his things when he was Madara before. Naruto put it all to storage again.

"Lee I have another mission for you if its okay?" Lee nodded since he didn't have anything to do after this.

"I want you to locate this girl. This is her last photo approximately, 15 year ago. He is as old as our Jounin Sensei. Last location they saw her is near in Tenchi Bridge. Aftet locating her, do not retrieve but gather as many intel as you can. Don't hurt the target," Lee grin and vanish again after Naruto deactivates the seal.

"ANBU Cat, please summon ma Uzumaki Hinata here. And tell her to bring her Advance DNA kit with the files of Senju Hashirama, Uchiha Obito and Uchiha Madara including their DNA samples," Yugao or simple ANBU don't know why the Hokage gave the that order but she still follow.

After a minute, Hinata went inside the Hokage's office with her kits.

"You call, Hokage-sama?" Naruto growl which makes Sasuke smirk and Hinata giggle. Even his time as Hashirama, Naruto didn't want anyone who was close to hin to call him Hokage-sama. He prefer to call first and now that he was fifth. It was what he wanted to be call too.

"Test this blood to Uchiha Obito. And this blood to Uchiha Madara. And this in Lord First, Cell," Hinata nodded and take the two clothes and the while hose like.

"I need the result ASAP," Naruto emphasize asap thats why Hinata nodded.

"Tomorrow morning I will give you the result," Naruto nodded and Hinata vanish.

--*--

Next Chapter:Anomaly

Next Chapter:
Anomaly