24: Preparation

Sakura had been in training with Kakashi using the scrolls that Naruto gave him before they leave. She was determine to become strong too and brave enough to face anything.

--*--

While walking, Sakura bump Ino and they stare to each other. Both of them didn't see their male team mate after their mission with Kiroi.

"Did you see your team mates?" Both of them ask as well as shake their head.

"Where do you think they are?" Ino ask.

"I don't know," Sakura said.

"I want more!" Both Ino and Sakura knows who it was, its none other than Choji. They run immediately where they heard the voice.

"All this time you are all here?" Ino ask.

"Oh? Ino your here? Come and join us," Choji said and started to eat again.

The two join them and they don't know bur something change to them.

"By the way, that guy in black jacket is Rock Lee, he is in Team 9," Choji said and still eating.

"Choji, try this salad," Hinata said and gave Choji the bowl which was accepted immediately by Choji.

"You can order anything, its my treat," Naruto said while reading some files. The two girls dig in as they saw Sasuke was also eating with them.

"Naruto I though you had a lot of paperwork today? How come you still have a time to go here?" Shino ask who was eating peacefully. Bott Sakura and Ino didn't see that coming.

"Yes, I had a lot of Pile of Paperwork. But I let my Clones to do it as I am reviewing the report of Lee a while ago," Naruto casually said.

"Too much of this troublesome work, I need some break," Shikamaru mutter while eating.

"Well, everything is a troublesome to you," both Ino and Hinata said. Then both of them laugh.

"Nah!" Shikamaru just mutter.

"The Chunin Exam is near. Looks like you don't have a heart to train right now," Sakura said.

"Well, that Chunin Exam is the reason why we are all busy specially Naruto, Sasuke and Shikamaru, Haruno-san," Shino said and still eating.

"Huh? Why are you all busy?" Ino ask.

"Its a secret, Yamanaka-san," Shino reply. They all chatted peacefully an Naruto is the one who pay everything. Then they all leave saying goodbye to the two.

--*--

In Hokage's office, there are five Wood Clones who was dealing the paperworks when his Team enters the room.

"The three spy of Konoha had my bug now. We'll deal them after the second test," Shino reported.

"Kabuto is a proficient Medic Nin since he was being raise by the Head of Hospital. Yoroi can absorb Chakra, and Misumi can make his body like a rubber," Lee said and put his full report to Naruto's desk.

"The ROOT ANBU is now ready for any invasion and I'll just need to order them," Sasuke said. He was now the head of ROOT ANBU but Naruto is still had the final word.

"We will make sure not to let anyone leave the Village when they enter," Lee said and smile.

"Hospitals are now ready for a large scale of injuries. I made sure that their movement is small and unnoticed," Hinata said.

"I confirm to Gaara the plan of Orochimaru. They will participate the Chunin Exam. Ororchimaru will kill one of the Grass Nin and take its face to disguise. Now, we need to enter the Chunin Exam and participate the first and second test. Anyone who to be Neji and Gaara's opponent to us will fight but make sure to lose. One last thing, make sure to make Oto nins to suffer a bit. For further adjustment, I'll tell you during that time,  just put your earpiece when the test comes," Shimamaru said.

"Okay, it settle then, Make sure to be alerted and we'll finish the test together. Lee make sure that Tenten and Neji will have a time that you are separated to them, Lee," Lee nodded and Naruto dismiss him and continue his work in the Hokage's office.

--*--

Sakura is now having training with Kakashi day and night. Sakura didn't care if she was always exhausted. The last time she did is to cut her hair to become short as it was always irritate her so she cut it short.

"It seems like you are really serious in your training," both Sakura and Kakashi stop and look who was the one who speak. It was Naruto and Sasuke in their casual attire. Naruto didn't have his usual whisker which was immediately caught Sakura's attention but didn't talk about it.

"You have a work to do, Naruto right? How come your here?" Kakashi curiously ask.

"Oh you mean the paperworks? It wont stop me to do a lot of things as usual. By the way we are here to talk to you for two things in private," Kakashi immediately dismiss Sakura and went to follow Naruto to his office.

In his office there are 5 Wood Clone who was dealing the paperworks which makes Kakashi chuckle. He led Kakashi inside the private room of Naruto inside the Hokage's office that only him and his team had a direct access.

Naruro immediately seal the room.

"So you remember our Retrieval Mission with Samara and Kiroi?" Kakashi nodded.

Samara is Hinata's blood clone while Kiroi is mine. But Kiroi was also use by my Father before to observe your peers before thats why you had a classmate name Kiroi," Naruto said which shock Kakashi so much.

"That mission is just a disguise to our real mission since we need about 2 weeks to finish it and we can't just put some Blood Clones here while we are on mission before we will use one after we finish it. Our mission that time is to assist the rebel Kiri Nins to take down Yagura, the tyrant Mizukage who order to kill any person who had Bloodlines," Kakashi seriously listen to the two and trying his hard to know why did this two telling this SSS-Rank Mission.

--*--

Next Chapter:Obito and Rin's Case

Next Chapter:
Obito and Rin's Case