110: Epilogue

A woman who was dress in white looking grim to the reports that she got. She can't believe that they did this all. How cruel they can be? They all did this for what? For there amusement? It seems like she needs to intervine now.

This woman is beautiful from her long lashes, perfect jawline, kissable pinkish lips, and silver white long hair. There is a diamond hair dress to her hair. She was glowing and complimented well to hee white theme room.

"I cannot accept this cruelty. It seems like I need to intervine to their stupid games!" She said. She dash to the Conference Room with a grim look and throw the bunch of of papers in the table.

"I did told you million years ago to take over my position TO MAINTAIN THE PEACE NOT TO CREATE CHAOS!" Kami shouted. Yes, this woman is none other than Kami herself. She wad pissed off looking to the report on how Goddess Fate and God of Death made a huge chaos in the Earth.

"Why not? Maintain it sound so boring," Goddess Fate said looking to her nail. Shinigami who just shrugged and grin.

"I need more soul to collect, Kami. Beside it's fun to see them killing each other. Look, my Kingdom is full of Screaming Soul which makes me enjoy my stay there," Shinigami said.

"I did warned them. All I can do is to suppliment the timeline to fix the mess this two created. But you know, I am not as powerful as this two," Goddess Destiny said.

"aEnough! I'm going to fix this. If I every manage to know that you mess the timeline again. I swear you will both know why I become a Goddess of all," Kami warned. Goddess Fate just rolled her eyes.

"Boring. As if you can fix it. That world is far more corrupt than you think, dear sister. Besides how can you know that we'll doing something naughty? If you yourself did gave us your job and you only did is to pleasure yourself. Just admit it, all of us here is not a saint," Fate said. She bring out an Emery board and polish her newly painted fingers. Kami blush in embarrassment. Fate is right. She only knows how to pleasure herself.

"Beside, sister, you are far too late to get rid the naughty things we see. It was what I wrote to their fight.," Fate said.

"Just you wait, I'll fix this in no time," Kami said with her will power.

"Whatever loser," Fate said as Kami walkout outside the conference.

--*--

"I need to finish this, I-" Naruto stop from talking when Hinata slap him hard. Hinata's tear fell looking to her boyfriends situation and appearance.

"Wake up, Naruto! Sasuke-san is not weak nor dead. He is still alive and trying to survive to somewhere. Do you think he will be happy looking to you? You look mess right now? We even need to force you to sleep since you're depriving it. Please, for Sasuke-san's sake, take care of yourself. How would be able to explain ourselves if something happen to you?" Hinata said while crying. Naruto look to them and he only see the sadness and disappointment to their face.

He look down and felt guilty to what he did.

"I'm sorry..." All he can say. He cried and all he just felt is the hug if everyone. He let himself to cry until he fall asleep.

But before he fell asleep, he promise to himself that he will do his best to go back to his old self.

"Thank you everyone," he said and everything went into darkness.

--*--

Sasuke is panting heavily looking to where he was right now. All he saw is him looking to his little brother who was unconscious at the ground. He widen his eye seeing how cruel his other self is. He tried to touch them but he can't he was like a ghost who was struggling to touch them.

"No! No! No! Please don't! He just saw his other self slash his Konoha forehead protector and leave. He didn't follow his other self. He just sit, crying to his unconscious Little Brother. He saw the two hole in his chest which almost skip his heart beat and and he almost forgot to breath.

"Otou-Otou! Don't die! Do you hear me? Don't die! Not in front of me, please..." He shouted trying to wake up his little brother.

Until he saw Pakkun, the summon of Kakashi. He sigh but still worried but atleast Naruto have a help now. Who he followed is Naruto because he wanted to make sure he was okay.

Kakashi was being escorted by a group of Medic Nins from what he can see. He listen to them intently. It seems like his other self this went Rogue.

"I maybe in a different dimension," he said to himself. He quietly went with them and he even went inside to see Naruto being healed by the Medic Nins. He clench his fist, how could his other self do this to their little brother? How could he become a rogue nin? What just happening?

--*--

He see him looking intently to the slash forehead protector of his other self. He look sad which really makes him feel as if he wanted to go where his other self was and punch him for making their little brother sad. F--k his over protective side.

But still, no matter what dimension or alternate universes they are, Naruto still care for him. Why does his other self can't see it? Someone like Naruto should be showered by love and care.

Sasuke look to the door who just open up. He saw Shikamaru who was full of bruises smirk to Naruto. He crossed his arm and lean at the side of door.

"Oh? You're now awake," Sasuke can see the shock in Naruto's face looking to Shikamaru.

"I'm relief that your okay," Shikamaru said. Naruto smile and greet him.

"Oi! Shikamaru!" It seems like he will be stuck here for a while until he can regain his reinnigan.

--*--

Next Chapter:
Authors Note

Next Chapter:Authors Note