60: Hinata's lecture

Hinata was in the ward specially for the members of Shadow Of Konoha. Its been two days since they are all admitted to the Hospital because of Chakra Depletion. The seals really took a lot of their chakra.

She wonder why did Naruto and Sasuke didn't even feel about it. She knows that the two had a secret. Well, everyone in their team knows about it. But they all choose to trust the two. They all know that the two is genuinely cared for them. She just hope that they will tell them soon.

"Your worried, Hinata, whats wrong?" Sasuke ask who quietly serving them. She was actually shock when they all woke up and Sasuke is helping them for everything. Who would have thought, the great and mighty Uchiha Sasuke serves them to the fullest.

"Well..." Hinata is a bit hesitant but look to Sasuke.

"Give us more time, Hinata. I promise, we will both tell you about our secret," Sasuke quietly said. Hinata widen her eyes and look away. She forgot that sasuke is observant that he can almost read one's mind.

"I trust the both of you with all my life," Hinata quietly whisper.

"Thank you," Sasuke simply said.

A three knock heard so the others already know who was it. Naruto open the door and everyone glare to Neji who was with Hiashi. Neji felt scared by the tension they are giving to him.

"Hina-Hime, they are here to talk to you, I'll put a silent seal to this area. Just use sign if you need something okay," Hinata already expect a talk from his father. So she understand why he was there.

Naruto kissed Hinata's forehead as Neji look to it. He widen his eye. It was clear, no seals to her forehead anymore. Is this what his Uncle mean? It means, Naruto have a way to remove the Cage Bird Seal to the Hyugas and change it. Maybe Naruto is right, fate is not set on stone. They'll be the one to write it. For the first in his life, he felt free.

He didn't feel this emotion when his seal was remove. He actually felt eerie and disappointment but he just shrugged it and fill his mind a lot of non-sense about fate, about his hatred to Hinata, about his hatred to his Uncle. It felt so wrong but he keep denying it.

"Well..." Hiashi felt awkward.

"If your here to ask forgiveness, you don't have to. I've never been mad at you specially after the things I experience myself. I understand your grief specially I look a lot like my mother. You only want to make me strong and adding the grief you have, you keep denying yourself that you love me even if I am weak," Hinata said softly with a smile.

"Rather I'm disappointed. Now, with what you did inside the Clan, to Neji nii-san, I guess you are now only a figurehead puppet of our Clan Council. You are the head, Tou-san. Just like the lesson I did have to Naruto-kun in terms of politics, Council was made to advice the leader of the group specially in Authoritarian, Monarchy, Totalitarian, and Military Dictatorship. They are not made to force its head to kiss their ass like a lost puppy," Hiashi look ashame. Yes, he was like a lost puppy kissing the ass of his elders.

"So what if they are an elders who was in the clan even before you become the head? They don't have any power to demand over you. But you let them order you around and let them have a political power that they don't have. I'm sure you saw how Naruto-kun make no room to his own council to argue with the words he use. Tou-san, you just need to be strong enough to suppress the pressure they all creating together. I may not be as good as Naruto-kun in terms of politics battle but I sure know what I mean," Hiashi nodded.

His daughter was totally right. He should not bend to those crappy elders and he started to consider the seal Naruto told him. Since their clan should have the Death Locked Dojutsu Seal and not the Cage Bird Seal, he will gladly accept it and oppose the Clan Council. Its time to put them on their right position.

"Neji nii-san, I understand your hate, your coping to what happen this past years is just unique. Its not entirely your fault why you decided to do what you did back then. Everyone who's involve have their own fault. People praise you so much, your teacher didn't manage to see your problem, you team mates can't relate to you, I cause you the pain of being an orphaned because of my weakness, Tou-chan encourage you indirectly, councils also added more fire to your hate," Hinata look to the window and smile.

"Peers and family can affect your characteristic and growth without you being aware of this. We all created how you grow. You have a fault but not entirely yours. So I'm sorry about that," Hinata said with a genuine smile. Neji look away and blush.

"No! No! No! Hinata-sama! You should not say sorry. You are the victim here. I don't deserve your pure heart. Naruto said if not you talking to him he maybe do more embarrassing things to me in our fight. I'm sorry and thank you for everything," Neji completely bow to Hinata which makes Hinata chuckle.

"I too, Hinata. I'm sorry," Hiashi also bow together will Neji. Hinata stand up and unbend their body. She grin and both hug Hiashi and Neji. This taken a back both of them but smile.

The other who was watching them even if they cannot hear the conversation smile. They have a closure now. They all thought one thing. There will be a major changes in Hyuga Clan from today because of this.

--*--

Next Chapter:  Hyuga Clan Unites

Next Chapter:
Hyuga Clan Unites