18: Naruto's Offer

In the midnight, both Naruto and Sasuke change to their ANBU gear. With their mask, they vanish immediately and appear 100 meters away where Zabuza's presence was felt.

Both Naruto and Sasuke went inside to gather information first. Naruto in Whole base's mapping and Sasuke in guards and enemies movement. After 10 minutes they finish it.

"The base is 3 floored building. 1st floor is where Gatou's office that had a hidden passage. Aside from him, no one ever enters his office since his disgusting scents is the only one I smell inside. That man is too paranoid so he had three safe passage escape connected to his office. Second floor is his recieving area, and where Zabuza is staying. 23 windows around the whole building fours main door. East, west, north, and south. Third floor is storage room where all things he stole to others was there," Naruto throw a piece of Scroll to Sasuke and grin.

"Take that we'll use it in next training," Sasuke nodded and suck it to his dimensional place in his eyes that makes him like a ghost.

"He only had around 364 bandits and aside from demon brothers which was already deal a while ago, Zabuza and Haku, no other Ninja inside," Sasuke reported.

"It seems like he is not generous as I think. Then there is a possibility that Gatou will betray Zabuza," Naruto concluded. When they felt that the two is already alone, they use Hiraishin to go inside since Zabuza had a mark.

"A pleasant surprise to see you again, Fox, Crow," Haku when to his stance since he don't know who they are.

"Its okay, Haku. They are not enemies," Haku nodded and get down his instance. But still highly alert.

"Why did you do this? Its not the Momochi Zabuza I know who had an integrity and sense of justice. Which why I admire even before. Why did you fall like this?" Fox coldly said. If not for his mask, Zabuza knows he staring to him coldly.

"I had no choice, Kid. My comrades need a huge enough money to survive," Zabuza whisper.

"Then why you did not ask any help with us?" Crow emotionlessly ask.

"I-I..." Zabuza don't know what to say, honestly.

"You doubt us that we will not help you since we just work together before purely for each others benefit. Am I right?" Fox accusingly ask.

"Yes..." Zabuza ashamedly said.

Fox sigh and heal Zabuza's injury who happens to be their fault.

"My team will help you to deal that bloodline purge," Zabuza and Haku widen their eyes as they didn't expect that.

"Wh-why would you help us?" Zabuza said stuttering to wha Fox said.

"We as well as our fellow team mates all had, Bloodline. Do you think we'll just stand by and watch bloodline use to fall? Beside, its the same reason why we continue this mission and help Tazuna to deal Gatou without any exchange to us. We had a sense of justice and we don't like to see anyone fall before our eyes," Crow answer.

"As a sign of respect and trust, we the crox duo will remove the mask as a sign of friendship," both Crow and Fox remove their mask. Zabuza and Haku widen their eyes when they saw the face of the two.

Its none other than the two genins of Hatake Kakashi.

"Yo-your that loud mouth kid who wore that hideous orange jumpsuit?" Zabuza didn't believe his eyes.

Both Naruto and Sasuke laugh at the amusing reaction of Zabuza even Haku who didn't even blink.

"Deception is one of the Ninja's greatest weapon. Just like a while ago, you underestimate me thats why we manage to free Kakashi-sensei from your water prison," Naruto grin which makes Zabuza laugh.

"You are really unpredictable, Fox. Anyways, whats the plan?" Zabuza ask again.

Naruto and Sasuke grin and told them the whole plan. Zabuza chuckle and nodded with a smile. Both of the duo really live up their reputation.

"After this, wait us in the boarder of Fire Country near at the ruined Uzushio so we could travel immediately in Water Country. We will just report this to the Hokage and we'll travel immediately," both Zabuza and Haku nodded.

--*--

After the long fight Zabuza had to Kakashi, he suspiciously stare to Zabuza that he is buying a time. He was now ready to use his Dog summon when the whole mist disappear using a wind waves that he don't know where it came from.

Gatou came with his bunch of bandits but the Villager of Waves also came with their weapons. Both Naruto and Sasuke stand up grinningly to Gatou.

Sakura, Kakashi, and Tazuna are all clueless on whats happening.

"Your dead, Gatou," Zabuza grin as two people with ANBU Mask slowly landed to one of the bridge poll. Kakashi widen his eyes seeing who is the newly arrive. Its none other than Fox and Crow.

"Fox-nii san! Crow-nii san! I knew it! You'll come!" Naruto excitedly said. If Zabuza didn't know the truth about Fox and Crow who happebs to be the two and this two is simply a blood clone.

"Good Job, Naruto. You too, Zabuza, Haku," Fox Blood Clone said.

"Wh-what?" Kakashi, Sakura, and Tazuna ask.

"We are the reinforcement the Hokage send. When we saw that Zabuza and Haku is the missing nin that Gatou hired, we offer them a deal they will not reject to work with us," Fox in monotone said.

"So my suspicion is right that you and your apprentice is buying a time?" Kakashi ask. Both Zabuza and Haku nodded.

"Now, I'll deal you, Gatou. You will face the death for all the crimes you made!" Crow said. He vanish and appear immediately to where Gatou is. They saw a fan in where he vanish and immediately burn Gatou in the intense Violet Fire, a technique from Darkness release.

Kakashi was awe. He don't know that there is a Violet Fire and he felt it saw strong.

--*--

Next Chapter:Another Mission

Next Chapter:
Another Mission