21: Bloodline Purge Ending

Just like how Sasuke predicted, all of them go back between 3-4 hours. Then all of them reported detailed using their own created language it was create by Shikamaru with the help of Naruto, and Sasuke and they call it English. Even Mei and Zabuza didn't even understand them. The next thing that they do is Sasuke and Lee interrogating every rebels they had after the retraction of all the rebels.

Mei can't help but to felt angry as one of the high members of rebels is actually spy to them. Now she analyze what happen and saw that it was the reason why they always failed.

She can't help but to be amaze on how the ANBU team work. Too clean and proficient, Lee and Sasuke use hypnotism, Sasuke using his eyes and Lee using Fuinjutsu.

"They are too young but already this powerful," Haku muttered under low voice.

"You are also powerful, Haku-san. Powerful than people in your peers. You already achieve a normal person cannot. Its just, our group is specials thats why we are strong," Naruto said with a smile.

"Do you think so?" Haku ask. Naruto nodded.

"Just do your best and train more," Naruto vanish and appear to the meeting room. Naruto was careful thats why he decided to use and invincible seal, Silence seal and barrier seal.

Shikamaru also analyze the blue print that Lee made with Shino. It was detailed that even the numbers of guards and their classification was written.

"Okay, lets start. First we will cut their resources first by putting a appetite poison to their food. This liquid will have a seals to stop them from eating anything. This step will need two to three days before we finish. This time, even if there is a food, they cannot it. The only one who will be affected is the Ninja who had Chunin above so Seven (Lee) and One (Naruto) will work to this seals and Four (Hinata) will word in poison," The three nodded and let Shimamaru to continue.

"After three days, we'll begin the next step, we'll extract Ninja one by one and the rebel ninja will henge into them with the help of Shadow Clones which is One (Naruto), Two (Two) and my job," Mei nodded with othersz

"Third step is to put chakra suppression seals to the captured Ninja and put them into sleep until we finish the next step," Shikamaru added.

"Lastly, Battle with Yagura. Pick up a team for the frontline. You'll be with One and Two," Shikamaru also prepare back ups after telling them the possible outcomes. Mei can't help but to admire the brain of Elite ANBU Team 7 strategist. Too clean and well plan.

But also she can't help but to ask what did this kids experience to be this strong? She was sure that they all experience hardship just to attain this kind of power.

--*--

Within a week, the rebel group manage to finish there first and second plan smoothly. They use a lot of seals, scrolls, and inks just to finish the two parts.

Now, Naruto and Sasuke leading the Front liners and all the enemies are already wipe out. The front liners evacuate civilians as Naruto and Sasuke engage battles with Yagura.

The two use their Teamwork to outrun Yagura and they manage to do it. Sasuke is ready to kill Yagura when Naruto saw a faint Sharingan to Yagura's eyes. He let Sasuke check it and he curse as he saw the eyes of Obito in Yagura's mind. The good thing is Obito didn't manage to know who is the intruders and curse who broke the Genjutsu he put to Yagura.

Obito immediately told this to Pain so he send Juzo and Itachi to investigate.

Yagura is now defeated and Naruto extracted Isobu to Yagura without killing him. Then he explain what happen to Yagura and why he did do that bloodline purges. The people forgive him but Yagura insist to leave the Kirigakure to redeem himself.

Then their last fight was with Itachi and Juzo. Juzo was killed and Itachi manage to escape or rather Naruto's team let him escape. They let him know that Yagura was already killed and the Sanbi was missing which put the others in suspicion that the Sanbi is sealed to someone which gave them another research about this.

This was all done within one week and 3 days. And the ANBU Team 7 just leave a blood clone to help them to rebuild their village.

Sasuke and Naruto help to rebuilt their houses by using Wood Release and strengthen it using Rocks. And that was the last thing they did before they fled. They intentionally when to Suna to talk to Gaara and takes a bond with him using the last days they had.

Naruto, Sasuke and Shikamaru's deduction was right and Orochimaru plan to invade the Konoha to kill Hiruzen and to take Sasuke to his wings.

This makes Naruto decided to take the seat of the Hokage again which was discuss with the others. It was safe to say about it.

There last activities is to send a letter to the Daimyo about the situation with Naruto's full name. It was the time where they went home and made two Blood Clones to act as Kiroi and Samara.

The rest members of Team 7,8,9,10 is now waiting for their arrival. They are all wearing a smile while entering the gates.

"That was the awesome mission I could ever had! Thank you Kiroi! Naruto exclaim.

Kiroi chuckle creepily and vanish with Samara. This makes the others suspiciously stare to the group of genin who just enter the gates.

"Can you tell us what happen?" Kakashi ask to Naruto. Naruto grin and shook his head.

"It was a secret, Kakashi-sensei! No matter what you bribe to me, I'll never tell you! Not even Ramen!" Sasuke roll his eyes and leave his team who was talking to Naruto.

"Wh-why?" Sakura ask.

"No!" Naruto said and run away from them.

--*--

Next Chapter:ANBU Introduction

Next Chapter:
ANBU Introduction