7: Two Years

Shikamaru is still wondering about Naruto's word. So he approach his mother who was cooking their dinner that time.

"Mom? Is that true that an Average Ninja is intended to die young?" He ask. Yoshino almost drop what she was holding and stare to Shikamaru.

"Why don't you ask it to your father?" Yoshino grin and continue what she was doing. Shikamaru went to his father and ask the same question. Shikaku almost fall to his chair hearing it to his son. He chuckle and nodded.

"Yes, if you are weak or just an average, there will be a day you'll regret it. Just like me," he bitterly remember what happen to him and his team mates.

"This scar is a remembrance of the weakness I had before. I though being smart is enough to survive the Ninja world but I was wrong. We get an A-Rank Mission that time. I miscalculate something to our plan which cause me to have this because of clash. Our Jounin Teacher died tragically. We are already Chunins that time. Inoichi almost lost his entire legs and Choza was tortured with Genjutsu. This mission gave up sa wake up call so we train harder," Shikamaru paled. Even his father told him that.

"Who told you that?" He ask.

"The kid who beats me in Shogi, Dad. Too troublesome to tell you the whole details. But he kinda offer us to train with him," Shikamaru said.

"Why don't you accept it? And what was his name?" Shikaku ask.

"Uzumaki Naruto," Shikaku was beyond shock. Naruto had a reputation of being loudmouth, Hyperactive, and prankster of the Konoha. He chuckle as he found Naruto interesting.

"Accept it, Son. You'll learn a lot with him," Shikamaru murmur about being troublesome but nodded.

--*--

Shikamaru and Choji went to Ichiraku at 11:30 am. They saw Naruto who eats a bowl of Ramen. He pay for the bill and went to the two.

"So you decided to train?" Both nodded so Naruto smile. Just like, Lee, they went to his apartment and they enter the portal. They saw a kid who was vanishing and appearing in the whole area.

After a while, Lee appear in their front.

"I see, so you already crack it?" Lee grin and nodded.

"It took me a while to crack the seal itself and how it will combine in Senjutsu. Then something happen in the waterfalls a while ago so I have been able to crack and use it. Just practicing using it," Lee said.

"So you are Naruto-sensei's new student? Hi! I'm Rock Lee at your service," Lee bow and smile to the two.

"Nara Shikamaru," Shikamaru lazily said.

"Akamitchi Choji," Choji said while eating.

"So lets start? I will test you first on what you can do now and add some spice to it," Naruto grin and started to assess the two.

--*--

"So Shikamaru, you just have a chakra control to your Shadow technique and Choji to their Expansion technique. We will first improve your chakra control then we'll proceed to next level," both nodded.

After two hours, both are now panting which makes him chuckle.

"Tired already? We are just starting," Naruto said. They practice the tree walking first when Lee appear to Naruto again.

"Naruto-sensei, what should I do to this part? The seal had a gravity Kanji so I could do the water walking. But if I add some wind kanji just like the scroll, when I use it I float to much," Lee said.

"Your stroke, bend this part of Kanji to remove some excess wind," Naruto explain. Lee nodded and vanish immediately.

"Lee cannot use Ninjutsu or Genjustu so he will not be able to do tree walking with chakra. The things he do to make it possible is to use seal in his body. His effort is doubled since he need to crack the seal first. You should be thankful that you can use Ninjutsu, so please stand up and continue the exercises," the two couldn't help but to feel ashame so they started to train seriously.

The next day, Shino, and Hinata join the Training with them so Lee was too happy to create a group of friends. He become the big brother to their group since he was the oldest among them.

Naruto smile to the determination of the newest generation.

--*--

Two years later, all of them bloom so much with Naruto's training. Since Naruto started to attend class, he let his Shadow Clone do that job and still continue to train with them.

"Sensei! What was that?" Lee ask when he saw Naruto reading a paper.

"Just my test paper in Academy," Naruto reply. Lee ask to read it when he saw the test he can't help but to look at Naruto shockingly.

"This test is too easy for you, Sensei. How come you've got 0?" This sentence caught the attention of the others. They check it and look at Naruto with disbelief.

"Really?" Choji ask. Naruto chuckle and smile.

"Well, part of my deception. Plus I don't want to graduate too early so I'll wait for you guys to attend academy so I could be with your group," Naruto said with a smile.

"Then when did you attend Academy, Naruto-san?" Shino ask.

"About two months after you started to train here," Naruto simply said.

"Shadow Clone?" Shikamaru ask. Naruto grin which understand the others he didn't attend because he let his Shadow Clone attend it.

"Now, this exercise will give you convenience specially you, Shikamaru. I know how much you like to slack your training but can't so I'll teach you the Body Flicker Technique," all of them grin specially Shikamaru.

"Troublesome but can decrease my walking time," Shikamaru said with grin. Lee already had this and he was advance to his peer so Naruto gave him another scroll for his kenjutsu.

Then they all practice again with smile after they master it the next day. And Shikamaru started to abuse it.

--*--

Next Chapter:The Uchiha Massacre and Indra

Next Chapter:
The Uchiha Massacre and Indra