26: Anomaly

Naruto is exhausted. He need to do a lot of things before the Chunin Exam started. All he wanted to do is to finish this all and take some Ramen in Ichiraku.

Its been two days when they started to investigate the case of Obito and Rin. He also got the DNA test of blood samples. But Kakashi is still out of nowhere.

In just a minute, Lee appeared inside Naruto's office. He bow and smile.

"I found the target, fifth," Lee put the file in Naruto's desk so Naruto quickly grab the file.

"The target name Rin, she was a town doctor in Hidden Waterfall Village. She had been there around in Third Ninja war. Aside from that, the target is suffering in amnesia and currently not a Ninja but only a doctor," Naruto nodded and dismiss him.

Lee immediately went to Gai and proceed to train with him without limiting himself.

--*--

Kakashi don't know how to react. He let Gai to train Sakura first since he wanted to clear his mind first.

If Obito is still alive, why did he didn't go back? What happen to him? Did he know who kill their Sensei? A lot of question is eating Kakashi thats why Gai always check him. He was only staying at the memorial and staring at Obito's grave.

Was all the things that happen before is a lie? After three days of staying at the grave, he went home and decided to go to Naruto. He assume that he had an answer.

He silently pray that he had.

While walking inside the Hokage's tower, he saw Sasuke who was lifting a pile of paperworks thats why he approach him.

"It seem like you become better after the revalation that day?" Kakashi ask.

"This is me, Kakashi. I am not an avenger because I know that Itachi is lyibg that time. He may look as if he was going to kill me, his eyes betray him. That time, I can still think rationally and after talking to that dobe, I realize everything. We investigate so don't look at me as if I am going to get rouge," Sasuke said coldly.

"Its too fast, don't you think, just before, you are an avenger and Naruto is the knucklehead ninja I've ever know but it turns out that everything is just a mask. I didn't even know who are really you since both you and Naruto didn't open up to me. I am your Teacher but it turns out that I am not that trustable to the two of you that you hide your own personality to me. Don't you know how it hurt me?" Kakashi mutter.

Sasuke sigh and look to Kakashi.

"Its not that we didn't trust you. If we don't trust you, you'll not be able to be with us in that mission. Its just, both me and Naruto need to do it to protect you. The more people who knows us, the more risk we need to face. You are important to the both of us thats why we are doing us best to investigate the case between Obito and Rin," Kakashi widen his eyes. He can't help but to smile but after a second it fades away.

"Case of Rin? What about her? I was the one who kill her," pain was heard to Kakashi's voice.

"No, after reviewing the case of Obito, the trace lead un in case of Rin. After reviewing it again, we saw a lot of loopholes so we are still under investigation," Sasuke said. Kakashi open the door and both of them enter the Hokage's office.

Naruto is in his Jounin Flask and his Hokage Cloak that looks like the Fourths cloak but only had Fifth Hokage in Kanji to his back.

Overall he looks like the reincarnation of Minato. He can be call Mini-Minato if they want to and nobody will comply.

"After three days, you finally appear," Naruto chuckle and lead them to their private area with his seals being activated inside.

"This will be our theories with a support of some evidence but not enough to call it fact since the evidence itself is too little," Naruto said and let himself lay in the couch.

Kakashi and Sasuke also sit in the other couch and Naruto started to tell stories.

"This incidents started at your first mission as a Jounin. Technically, you are 13," Kakashi nodded.

"During that time, Madara is still alive but only because of this," Naruto put the white hose like to the table thats why Kakashi grab it and check that thing. It look so slimy but can be consider as flesh.

"According to the DNA Analysis of Hinata, it was made in Lord Hashirama cells and this becomes a medium to a certain big resources of chakra to support a weak body of someone that connects this two. Aside from that, they trace a bit of Chakra of frail Uchiha Madara that looks like he was only depending to this big Chakra resources to live," Kakashi didn't know who to react. One of the fore father of Konoha is still alive in that time?

"Aside from this hose like cells, there are also faint chakra that there are a little creature who help him to do some jobs. Kakashi-sensei, the incident about Obito is intentionally, someone told the Iwa Nins that your group will be there without your Sensei," Naruto said.

"Your right, it was impossible if its just a coincident because if it is, their first reaction is to fight with us and not to get, Rin," Kakashi concluded. He didn't see this before. Why did this simple logic didn't get to his mind?

"We though that Madara wanted Obito to use as his pawn so he save him. Using Hashirama cells, a part of his body can grow again. The first thing that Madara did is to fill Obito about his belief and plan. But you know that Obito being kind, this will not let him change right?" Kakashi nodded and anxiously listening to Naruto.

--*--

Next Chapter:Painful Truth

Next Chapter:
Painful Truth