52: Battle of Kage Levels I

Naruto look blankly to Orochimaru. It seems like he still weak from the battle in the Forest of Death. He was expecting the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation since Lee saw a DNA of Kage's in his Laboratory.

He mentally note to destroy every laboratory that Orochimaru have after this fight and he will make sure that Orochimaru will be dead after this fight.

Naruto look at the Violet Barrier. It looks like the Four Red Yang Formation that needed a four Kage levels to hold.

"Violet Flame Formation," He mutter himself.

"Since you ruined my plan, I will not hesitate to kill you!" Orochimaru gritted his teeth and started to run towards Naruto. Naruto on the other hand still look calm as always.

"What should we do?" The ANBU said who was watching in the other side of barrier.

"We just need to wait and if we can go inside we'll help him," the other ANBU said.

"He' be fine," Hiruzen who just appear next to the three ANBU's which makes them shock.

"Lo-Lord Third," the ANBU greeted.

"He is the Fifth Hokage of Konoha. And he told me that he'll be okay. Naruto-kun didn't break any of his promises. All we can do now is to trust him," ANBU's look worried but since the Third assured them, then, there is reason for them not to trust him.

"Earth Release: Mud Sphere," Naruto shouted without hand seals. A big sphere of Mud appeared and Naruto release it towards Orochimaru.

"Do you think, you can beat me with that? Three Headed Snake Arm!" His arm become a giant three Headed Snake and slash the mud sphere away.

"Water Release: Tsunami!" Naruto said again without handseals. The ANBU's looks shock when a big wave of Water appear. The Snake of Orochimaru started to drown when The water landee to Orochimaru. Orochimaru didn't see that coming. How come Naruto can perform this such a large scale technique when he didn't perform any seals. Naruto on the other hand, started to fly and still look blank to Orochimaru.

"I thought you wanted to kill me? What are you doing now?" Naruto said coldly.

"Since you insist, then let me perform my ace," Orochimaru did a lot of Hand seals and a seal appeared to the Rooftop.

"Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation!" Four coffins started to ascend upward to the rooftop. Naruto just let him since he wanted to see who's Orochimaru will summon. He knows that he cannot summon Hashirama as he was Hashirama too. So its more likely he will summon Tobirama. Next options will be the Yondaime and his wife which is Naruto's parents. But he look suspicious when the four coffin ascend.

"Now, let see how can you deal them," Orochimaru grin like a maniac and eyed Naruto who was flying. Then a portal came to open just exactly as the Coffin's cover fell in the rooftop ground. Then Sasuke appeared in the portal, now flying with Naruto.

"Mito-chan," he muttered looking to Mito who was with Tobirama, Minato, and Kushina.

"Tobirama," Sasuke said darkly looking to Tobirama. Then he just remember, Izuna who was Madara's Younger Brother was killed by Tobirama. He look to Tobirama with pity. Is seems like it will be 2 on 2 battle. Naruto will let Orochimaru fight Naruto's Clone a bit.

"I'll take Tobirama and Mito since I have experience dealing them in their peak. You'll take your parents, Naruto. I'm sure you can fight with them. Orochimaru is not silly summoning them into their peak. As he cannot control the four of them together if he do that," Sasuke said looking intently to Tobirama. Naruto sigh taking pity to Tobirama.

Since the four of them is not on their peak and Sasuke and him had their billions of years experience, it seems that, Sasuke will toyed Tobirama using his sadistic side from what he did to Izuna.

"Sound like a plan. I'm sure our team will hold the outside all we need to worry is this," Naruto said.

"Hn..." Sasuke said and went down with Naruto.

"Who are you?" Tobirama ask in his monotone voice.

"Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto, Fifth Hokage of Konoha," Naruto introduce and bow slightly with a smile. Minato and Kushina look shock while Mito look confuse.

"Why do I feel Hashirama's chakra to you," Mito muttered. Tobirama look intently to Naruto. He too, can feel his Brother's chakra to Naruto.

"You'll find out later," Naruto said and smile. He was happy to see his Oto-oto and his ex-wife. Although he don't have any sentiment and love that he had for her before, he still care since she become the most important person in his life as Hashirama.

"Don't get too sentiment to her," Sasuke whispered.

"Just stop talking and obey me. Kill them!" Orochimaru said and put a Kunai to their head. Sasuke on the other hand flickers a bit to the Kunai so he will enjoy tormenting Tobirama. Technically, Tobirama is an Enemy right now so he don't have any reason to hold back fighting him.

"You did something to the seal," Naruto accusingly said.

"I flickers a characters a bit so they will not be a robot who don't have memories, emotion and awareness to their surrounding. It will not be as pleasurable as I think if Tobirama didn't have any of his memories," Sasuke said smiling like a prey ready to hunt his victim.

"Be easy a bit to him, Sasuke. Although they are an enemy, they are still my family," Naruto worriedly said. Sasuke groan but nodded. Well, since opportunities is on his front, he will not hold back a bit.

"Fine," Sasuke crumble and went to his stance.

"Shall we dance, Senju Tobirama and Uzumaki Mito?" Sasuke said activating his Reinnigan. Both look shock and almost hallucinate that Madara is the one who was in their front.

"Good to see you, Mom, Dad," Naruto said with a smile. Both Kushina smile and went to their stances.

"Since we cannot fight our summoner, please do your best to deactivate this summon. Your Mother and I don't want us to be your killer, Son. I'm also proud of you and your achievements," Minato softly said and run to attack Naruto.

--*--

I forgot to include the Revelation arc that will fall between Fifth Hokage arc and Tsunade Arc. Basically, it will just fill the story of Otsutsuki Clan from Kaguya, Hagoromo and Hamura, Indra and Ashura then a bit of Naruto and Sasuke's past reincarnation. It might be a boring one but needs to be included.

 It might be a boring one but needs to be included

Next Chapter:
Battle Of Kage Level II