90: Owl

"Dad! Can you play Shogi to me?" Shikamaru who was just 8 years old right now. He wanted to test his strategy to his father because even now, he can't beat Naruto. His attack don't have any pattern. Every match they do, Naruto's strategy become more odd than before, he was always changing strategy as if Shikamaru was playing with different people.

He never repeat a type of strategic attack ever since.

"How odd, its been 3 years since we play," Shikaku muttered but went to the backyard and arrange the Shogi Board.

"You are the starter," Shikaku said. Shikaku expect him to move one of his pawn as his usual first attack. But what raise Shikaku's eye brow is, Shikamaru use his knight as first attack which is too odd.

The battle last for 5 hours and Shikaku felt so odd. Shikamaru's new strategy is a bit strange. He don't know because sometimes he is reckless, sometimes careful, sometimes he will retreat even if there is a good opportunity to attack then will attack after another round. It was like he was being toyed.

He don't have fixed style but Shikaku found it hard to counter.

"You've becoming good and good here," Shikaku said.

"Naruto's training method in strategic field is odd. I found him too hard to defeat and force me to create an unpredictable attacks," Shikamaru's eyes glint in calculation.

"Training? You accept Naruto's offer 3 years ago?" Shikamaru nodded.

"Yes, actually Naruto have a partner to train us," Shikamaru felt shiver on how merciless Sasuke is in their training.

"Oh," Shikaku didn't see that coming. It seems like his son is really working hard which is too troublesome to interfere.

"Sometimes it force us to sleep there just to replenish our chakra. It happen often that sometimes I don't intend to go home," Shikamaru smile to his father who was shock.

"But we always take dinner with you. How did you do that? Your mother didn't even notice," Shikaku's eyes saw interesting topic. But for him, Interesting things are always troublesome.

"It was a trick that Naruto thought to us. Have you ever heard of the forbidden technique named Shadow Clone?" Shikamaru ask. Shikaku nodded and attack Shikamaru's general. But he don't know that the general is a bait and corner him with one piece.

"Naruto had modified the Shadow Clone to entirely new techniques. This techniques also have the same advantage as Shadow Clone, if we made it, we can get the memories of the clone if we dispelled it. It requires a seal to substitute the large chakra required. More durable and will not be dispelled after being hit. We often use it to speed up our trainings since they can be use in physical training and what it train for us, we'll gain it, we just need some adjustments after that. Checkmate," Shikamaru explain. Shikaku look to the board. He can see any escape route. Shikaku gape, the position of the general looks unprotected but he didn't see that if Shikamaru move his queen, he is already corner.

"Troublesome," Shikaku said and chuckle.

"Sometimes, you need to lure your enemies instead of attacking them in front. Ninja was suppose to be sneaky and unfair. Sometimes you need to be shameless to get what you want," Shikamaru said with a smile.

"I would love to have a battle with Naruto-kun, why don't you invite them here? All your friends, I'm sure your mother will not mind," Shikaku said.

"Sure," Shikamaru said.

After a week, the seven was invited in Nara Compound. They went earlier and help Yoshino to cook as they also bring their own ingredients. In Yoshino's shock, Shikamarj also know how to cook. She grin looking to the new attitude of his son. She was satisfied.

--*--

Owl and Lion become partner to a Rank-S Mission. This is the first mission they took without their superior. Shikamaru calm his nerves. He is their strategist so he must be calm always.

"Our mission is to assassinate everyone in the this building," Owl sign. Lion nodded and dash inside. They move quietly to go inside.

"We'll take care the leader first if possible but if not, then we'll take care them as quiet as possible," Owl sign again. Without anyone notice, they made their to the leader. They all take care the alarm so it will not ring. While they making their way inside, they are all putting a camouflage explosive Tags every one meter. This explosive tag can explode for 50 meters raidus so it is enough to make the building crumble into dust.

After owl clean the way, Lion made his way and inject a poison to their leader. Their leader's body become rotten in just a second. Lion bow to the leader as his coping way and then set him into fire. Even dust will not be seen in the place. Owl and Lion silently took every document that the leader's office have. They disband the vault and took away everything inside from money and scroll or any valuable item.

Then they parted there ways and silently killing everyone and set every corpse in fire. In their killing spree, they didn't even see any human blood since it is how Tiger's poison acted. It rotten every drop of their bloods inside immediately. And when the poison can't rot more blood, it will rot the muscles, organ until it can rot everything. What are the most terrifying part is this process was just within 5 seconds.

Hinata did develop a sadistic side when Naruto introduce her in the world of Poison. So aside from Sasuke and Naruto who was both immune in all kinds of poison, all of them are afraid to her.

Sometimes, Naruto will give one of his clone to become her dummy.

They continue the killing spree and nobody even no that they have intruders until they die in their hands. They doesn't even need to communicate when they do there jobs.

Well, their hands was already stain with blood ever since their debut where they get their first kill.

--*--

Next Chapter:Rock Lee

Next Chapter:
Rock Lee