80: Akatsuki I

"A lot of Bank officer is involved to this theft. Mostly the Corrupt council is the one who horde the money. Aside from that, Shimura Danzo is the one who took most of the money to use it for his Foundations," Shikaku reported. Naruto darken his face. It makes the three taken a back to this face of Naruto.

"Cat! Phoenix! Boar! Goat!" Naruto call. This four ANBU immediately appear in front of Naruto.

"This is a Clan Theft, a serious offense to me, as a Hokage and Clan Head of this two Clan. With the sufficient evidence of this offense, all the Council's asset will be the compensation for the lost of this clan. I hereby declare their execution without trial three days after my inauguration. Their family will be banish in the whole Fire Country border. Any sight of them will immediately killed on the spot! And tell the I&T Department to take care all of them with outmost treatment they have in the department," The three widen their eyes. They cannot see any mercy to Naruto's eyes. A glints of evil smirk appears to his lips. Immediately the four ANBU disappeared after they biw

"They dare to stole whats mine huh? Its unacceptable," Naruto coldly said.

"Thats harsh, Gaki," Jiraya tease, trying to lessen the tension in the room.

"They deserves it," Kakashi mutter.

"Lee, I need your report," Lee stand up and put a black folder to the table. Jiraya take it and read.

"Our information about Akatsuki is too small but it still beyond what you have right now, Jiraya-sama. Akatsuki is an organization that was being founded in Amegakure being founded by three Ninjas name Uzumaki Nagato, Konan and Yahiko," Lee started. This widen Jiraya's eyes.

"If your wondering, Jiraya-sama, yes, they are them. And yes, Nagato is an Uzumaki. It was already been confirmed by Hinata-san. If you want a full report about it, you can ask her. This org was founded because of a noble reason. It is to protect and achieve a peaceful place and to stop the violence. It was being lead by Yahiko. This group continue to grow until Danzo destroy everything," Lee added.

"Did he do something?" Shikaku ask.

"It is exactly the reason why there is a Third Great Ninja War," Naruto said grimly.

"Danzo manipulate Hanzo the Salamander to kill the leader of Akatsuki. Danzo told him that Akatsuki was founded to go against him and declare war. Hanzo being a noble person who seek peace fell into this trap and Kidnap Konan. In the end, Yahiko died in front of unstable Nagato. Obito tempt Nagato to use the rinnegan to capture the biju telling him to create a world without worried," Sasuke said. He clenched his fist just saying that report.

"So this is the reason why there is a Third Shinobi war back then? Was it too exaggerated?" Shikaku ask. There is a lot of holes to the story that he can't pinpoint.

"The rinnegan. Is the second powerful form of Sharigan. Just like what Sasuke told you before, their eyes can manifest a great emotion to its user. Yahiko being Nagato's friend, he is someone who was precious to him, his mind becomes unstable because of the eye," Shikamaru said in the table near to the three.

"So his Eye is a transplant just like mine?" Naruto and Sasuke nodded.

"All of it new member after Nagato accept the offer becomes a rank-S Rouge ninja. They become a group of mercenaries, to collect money for their plan. Lets proceed to its members. There had had been more than 200 members in their group after Yahiko named their group. After Nagato take over, the Rank-S member was 12 one already die and one betray them," Lee said. The three frown to the new information they got to Lee.

"First is Sasori of the Red Sand. He came from Suna who was the grandson of Chiyo-sama, one of the greatest Puppeteer in Suna. He was hiding inside the puppet he names Hiruko. He wore a ring on his left thumb with a symbol of Sphere," Lee present the data he collect to Sasori. Jiraya only have the summary.

"Next is Hidan of Yugakure. He was a Jashinist, often see to carry his three blade scythe. He wore his ring in his left index with a symbol of three, we research about this religion and it seems like this religion practice killing by hurting themselves if they are in their ritual circle." Lee said.

"Jashinist, they are all consider as immortal right?" Kakashi ask and all of them nodded.

"Next is Kakuzu of Takigakure. According to Lord Fifth's resources, Kakuzu was as old as Lord First. He was send by Takigakure to assassinate our First Hokage but failed. After that he was declared as Missing Nin and fled with their forbidden technique named Earth Grudge Fear. This Technique allows the user to have five hearts and use the affinity of the heart's owner as yours. Basically, he needs to be killed five times. His had a ring on his left Middle Finger with a symbol of North," the three flinch to the information. Was this really few?

"Kisame the tailless tailed beast of Kirigakure and owner of Samehada. He killed a daimyo during the start of rebellion. He rumors to have equal par chakra to one tailed beast. He wore his ring on his left ring finger with a symbol of south," Lee added.

"He was one of the two who attempt to invade here few days ago," Sasuke lazily said.

"Orochimaru the mad scientist of Konohagakure, he betrays the orgs after attempting to take Itachi's eyes but he still had the ring. He put it on his left pinky with a symbol of sky. Fortunately, he already die in our Lord Fifth's hand," Lee added.

"This is all troublesome," Shikaku mutter.

"I agree," Shikamaru said yawning. The other member of SoK laugh with the father and Son duo.

--*--

Next Chapter:Akatsuki II

Next Chapter:
Akatsuki II