54: Reunion

"Naruto!" Minato look to Naruto's eyes. He felt dreaded for him. What just happen? He just look like 12 years old but already a Hokage?

"You don't look happy, Dad, why?" Naruto muttered.

"I'm sorry..." Minato said. Even Kushina was crying right now. Why does they need to meet in this situation.

"From what?" Naruto ask confusedly.

"I know, being Hokage had a lot of dreadful thing that you need to deal first. You look so young but I can see from your stances and how you carry yourself, you already kill a lot and deal the reality. I'm sorry if I'm not with you," Minato softly said. Both Kushina and Minato dash to Naruto engaging themselves to a Taijutsu battle.

"I'm happy to the life I have right now, Dad. I'm actually thankful from everything you did. Because of the both of you, I become a better person," Naruto said and take out a Kunai. Minato can see that it was like his Tri-pronge Kunai. He smile with it. It seems like his son manage to master his Hiraishin Technique.

"Naru-chan, I'm proud of you," Kushina softly said and punch Naruto from top. Naruto manage to dodge it so Kushina's punch hit the rooftop ground and it creates a damage like how Tsunade can damage the ground.

"Truly terrifying, Mom," Naruto said with a smile enjoying his battle with his parents. Minato take out his Kunai too and get ready to Throw it.

"Naruto look out!" Minato said looking intently to the Kunai he throw. He felt his body transported to where Naruto is and he creates a Rasengan to his other hand slamming it to Naruto. Naruto look alerted and transport himself in Minato's back and slam his Mini-Rasenshuriken. Minato look happy since Naruto manage to avoid his attack.

"Good!" Minato said.

"Adamantine Sealing Chain! Naru-chan! Look out!" Kushina's chain circled Naruto. To her horror, Minato change into Tailed beast Mode as he glowed and immediately creates a mini Tailed Beast Bomb from his right hand.

"Son! Please survive this! I will not forgive myself if I am the one who kill you!" Minato felt crying right now. He don't wanted to kill Naruto. But he was here, ready to Kill him.

"Ten Bloodline art: Metal! Ice! Wood! Scorch! Lava! Magnet! Storm! Crystal! Dark! Dust!" A ray of Color Beams to Naruto and covered him with layers. Then then a strong wind happens to be created from the collusion of Tailes Beast Bomb and Naruto's defense. The Sound Four struggles to hold the barrier because of the pressure it created. Even the battle with Tobirama and Sasuke was affected because of this. The ANBU outside with Hiruzen can see all of this. Even with the barriers they felt the pressure of the collusion.

"So strong," the ANBU said. Hiruzen smile from watching the battle. Konoha is too lucky to have this two being their ally. If not, they will be a great threat to them. He was thankful to Kami that Naruto didn't change his heart despite the oddity of Naruto's childhood. He still creates a group of friend even if it was small.

--*--

The smoke dispersed as Minato see that Naruto is okay. He sigh and smile. It seems like Naruto can now control the Kyubi's chakra. He was glowing like him now. But different from him. He can see different colors too like black, red, blue, white, violet, and many more.

It was like a polychrome shades dancing to his body as 10 black orbs started to appear in his back.

"That... Was... Awesome!" Naruto chuckle which makes Kushina giggle.

"No Naru-chan, you are the awesome one!" Kushina said.

"Mom! Don't make me blush," Naruto said while blushing.

"Be careful to us, Naru-chan okay?" Naruto nodded and put his tri-pronged kunai out. Minato also took out his Tri-pronged Kunai and put a head to head battle with Naruto. Kushina who was boosting Minato's attack using Sealing art makes Minato's attack more dangerous.

"Ice Release: Paralysis Foot!" Minato and Kushina's feet started to stick to the rooftop ground because of the Ice that in second was already eating their feets.

"Sealing art: Release!" Kushina said. The Ice disappeared as both of them dash to Naruto.

"Rasengan! Sealing art: Increase Attack!" Minato shouted. Both Kushina do some combination attack. The rasengan becomes brighter and bigger. The pressure it creates is par to the killing intent of a Kage. Kushina's hair is swinging from the wind even Mito and the others.

Indeed, this is a battle between a Kage Levels Ninja.

"Tailed Beast Art: Metal Rasengan!" Naruto said. His rasengan color is light grey that the pattern is glowing. It creates a new collusion to the two Rasengan. But Naruto's Rasengan is much stronger. It has a tailed beast chakra so Naruto's attack hitted Minato and Kushina at the same time. But being Edo Tensei, they just rejuvenate in a second.

Kushina materialize a sword which makes Naruto gets alert. He forgot that his mother is also too adept from Kenjutsu. So he creates a sword using his Truth Seeking Orbs.

"Uzumaki Style: Panther!" Kushina's swords creates an aura of panther. This style is the Style of Uzumakis that had been feared before. They can create an animal aura to their swords and use it as their power. It attack Naruto immediately using speed and strength.

"Sun Style: Rising Heat!" Naruto's Sword creates fire aura to his swords and there swords collide. A lot of slash and collusion happen between them. Minato tried to distract Naruto but Naruto used a Wood Clone to fight with him.

Sun style is always been Ashura's style in Kenjutsu while Moon style was Indra's. It is a combination Kenjutsu. Strong as individual attack, stronger if combines. It is Naruto's Favorite Kenjutsu but still adept to other kenjutsu's since a lot of his reincarnations also uses Kenjutsu a lot.

"Your attack is strong, Naru-chan. Quite unpredictable bur straightforward," Kushina said. Even without her guidance, her son grow stronger. She just hope that she was one of the person who contributed to it.

--*--

I felt really, really frustrated. I wanted to read a good Naruto Fan Fiction. But all of them is either on hold and abandoned or I need to wait too long for next update. Can someone gives me a good Naruto Fanfic? Preferably complete. I felt like I already read a lot of them. From FanFiction.net, archiveofourown, and Wattpad. I can't see anything good that will fit my taste.

Anyways do you like the new book cover?

Next Chapter:Being Toyed

Next Chapter:
Being Toyed